When you looked at the clock, it was already five minutes past seven. Then a knock sound came from the front door. You slowly walked over and opened to reveal Nathan wearing a blue and white plaid shirt with sleeves rolled up to his elbow. His jeans were black matching with his white shoes and belt.   

Nathan's eyes widen in awe when he saw you opened the door. His mouth was gaped wide open trying his best not drool over how beautiful you looked in your dress. He gulped and tried to calm himself down but he could still feel his heart pulsating fast in his chest.   

He didn't noticed you had already locked your door until he was snapped out from Zane's voice from the back calling your name. "Luna-- Wow... You look amazing! My bestfriend knows how to dress for a party!" He held both of his thumbs up and laughed. "You and Jacob look great too Zane." You smiled.   

All of you started walking together towards Carol's house. It was a good thing she had sent the address to you before or none of you would've been able to find it. It was in a secluded area hidden behind tall trees. There was a long paved road leading up to the house, and at the end of that road was a gigantic silver gate. You had to crane your neck just to see it. There were two security guards standing in front. One of them asked them what they were here for. You were sure that they knew about the party so they let you in.   

Your mouth gaped open, couldn't believe the sight in front of your eyes. Carol's house was a huge mansion, probably had two or three levels by the look of it. A large fountain stood in the middle of the driveway. All of you walked up to the door, without even a knock the door flew open with Carol on the other side.   

"Hi guys!!" She said eagerly, running over in her very sexy, sleeveless black dress that ended only a little past her butt. It hugged her body figure perfectly by the waist. You thought she looked beautiful compare to what you were wearing.   

"Carol! I can't believe you live here!" You exclaimed, a bit more excited than before. "Wah~ Luna... Your dress is soo pretty! I'm jealous~" She lied through her teeth. *It's the ugliest thing i've ever seen. Doesn't she know how to dress for a party?!* You laughed and waved it away.   

"You look great Carol." Jacob complimented. Her face flushed red as she curled a piece of fallen hair behind her ear. *Of course i do. I wore this for you* She agreed. "Come on, i'll show you guys around. Just don't get lost~" Carol stuck out her tongue and sent a wink only to Jacob but he didn't seem to notice.   

She walked around and showed you everything including the big kitchen, living room, and several other rooms that weren't important. She pulled you over in private and told you that you could use her bedroom if you wanted to get away from the party and gave you a playful wink. You didn't know what that mean so you just nodded.   

While you guys were being shown around the place, many other people from school had already arrived for the party since it had past eight almost nine. The first level of the house was jam packed with people and some were already making their way up into the second. You had to squeezed through a couple of people just to get down the stairs. The music was loud and echoing throughout the whole house. People were either dancing, making out somewhere, or just lounging and talking among themselves.   

You and Nathan had lost the others in the crowd as both of you stood in the far side of the room near the door. "Luna... You uh... you be-beau...tiful tonight." Nathan had mustered up the courage to give you a compliment. You didn't know why but just by him mentioning that you were beautiful had made your heart flutter. Butterflies started to form in your stomach and your heart was beating hard in your chest. You wince from the pace that it was going but just ignore the small pain.   

"Thank.. you" You shyly said, "You look good too Nathan" Your face was already red as a tomato as you turn your head to the side, hoping he didn't see. "Do you want a drink? I'll get something for you." He offered. You nodded and he sped off towards the kitchen. You nonchalantly looked around waiting for Nathan to get back.   

For a while, Nathan hasn't come back yet. You were getting anxious and was about to go look for him but suddenly someone walked up and stopped you. "Hey babe... you're looking sexy" You've never seen this guy in your whole life. He had a playful smile on his face as he proceed towards you. "Wanna get away from the party with me?" You didn't know what he meant but before you could say no he had already grabbed on your arm, pulling you upstairs.   

He opened one of the available bedroom and pushed you inside. He hovered over you as your scared self laid under him on the bed, helpless. You wanted to yell as loud as you could but nothing came out of you mouth. "Don't worry, you'll like it" He winked. But before was able to do anything, someone pushed him off of you and landed a hard punch right on his face. After that, you never saw where he disappeared to.   

"ZANE!" You yelled, happy to see him. "Luna~ You ok? Did that guy do anything?" He asked, obviously concern or he wouldn't have punched the guy. You shook your head and gave him a smile. But that didn't last long when you both heard the door of the room loudly slam close. Zane ran over and tried to turn the knob but it was locked.   

*Shit.... Now what?!*   

(Back to current time...)   

Zane pushed your head onto his shoulder seeing how tired you had gotten, even though both of you had done nothing since the party started. He stared at how peaceful you were sleeping. Your chest heaved up and down evenly with every breath.

As his eyes scan your face, he never noticed that your skin was so smooth like silk. Maybe it was just him but you seem to shine tonight... right at that moment. His finger lightly trace every feature on your face starting from your brows down to your nose then reaching your lips.   

His heart started pounding crazily in his chest. His breath hitched in his throat and it was suddenly hard to swallow. *Why are you doing this to me Luna...* He thought. With you still deep in dream land, he leaned his face closer and closer. When his lips slightly brush against your plump lips, the door flew open violently. His head shot towards the sound.   

Nathan stared at the scene in front of him wanting to ask what was going on but just swat it away for now. He made his way over to you and checked to see if everything was ok. "Have you guys been here the whole time?!" Zane could tell that he was beyond mad by his tone of voice. "Yea... some jerk was trying to hit on Luna and then we ended up in this situation..." He explained.   

Nathan sigh, relieved that it was Zane that she was with and nobody that he didn't know. *Aish! Nathan why couldn't you wait another minute before barging in!!* Zane screamed in his head as him and Nathan both slowly lift you up, making sure that they didn't wake you up.       

------------- 

A/N: Not much guys :L It was just something i had to do. No drama for now~