Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

She changed and packed her bags and left her phone, focusing all her energy and she teleports to Canada. Soon she ate in a mall's food court, heading to the hair salon afterwards. She had a complete makeover and sighs deeply when she looked so differently than her previous appearance. She looked down the corridor of the mall, not looking forward to shopping for clothes.

She transformed her whole appearance, then put her old clothes in storage with her other things and decided to take a vacation.

~<3~

It wasn't until two weeks went by that she bought an unregistered phone and had it blocked and texted Head Councilman Brenton. She had fun, even got a tattoo on her hip. She took a picture of that tattoo and sent a picture to Harry asking, 'What do you think of it?'

He texted back, 'Who is this?'

'A thorn in your backside,' she replied. He sent a recording of his growl made her send one of her laughing.

'Ivie?' He texted back.

'Yup, wanna brawl? I can wear a bikini and oil up so you can't grab me.' She sent him a picture of only her body wearing a bikini.

'Illegal and that is not you, too skinny,' he texted back.

"Tu avais une branche dans des fesses." She sent him a recording.

'Where are you Ivie? Morris was sent back home,' Brenton texted back.

'Is it safe for me to even come back?' She replied. She got ready to go out on the town, then in the mirror, she took a picture and sent it to Harry and texted, 'I'm up for a night of drinking.' He sent back a recording of him growling. She took a picture of the rear and sent it texting, 'I'm still going out, and I'll have a drink and say a toast to you.'

~<3~

Two days later, she was walking into a club back in London. When she spotted Harry, she took a picture, and then moved well away before she sent the picture to him and walked out of the club. He didn't see it until later that night, and froze. He mind linked Head Councilman Brenton and said, 'Ivie is somewhere in London.'

Brenton opened his mind link to Ivie, 'Ivie dear?'

She yawned and linked, 'Yes?'

'Get home now!' He grunts out to her.

'I'm already in bed. I'll see you tomorrow,' she said.

He grunted and asked, 'Where are you?'

'I'm staying at the Ritz in room 505, but I am in bed and really tired.' She tells him.

'I will send Harry,' he said.

She yawns and said, 'I'm too tired to fight, goodnight.' She fell deep asleep, needing her rest. She didn't hear both Brenton and Harry entering her suite. They both grunted seeing her sound asleep, making them quickly but quietly pack her things up. Harry took a quick look at her before she was carried down to their car.

"She's skinny as hell," Harry had said but Brenton didn't believe until he carried her down to their vehicle. He took her straight to the Council infirmary and had her injected to keep her sleeping.

When He Said GoodbyeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara