Chapter Five

Chapter Five

The hearing is now taking place; everyone is in the large meeting room, Alpha's and Beta's alike waiting patiently for the Council members to make their appearance. Dom and Dee were sitting there snacking on the muffins that were being passed out. His father Dante sitting there besides them with a huge grin on his face as every so often he scents the air and Dee's scent hits him, telling him he will be a grandfather soon. The doors opened as the members all walked in, they made their way to the center of the room where their seats await them.

"Attention, everyone." He paused while waiting for everyone to be quiet and then clears his throat as he looks at every single one of the Alpha pairs in the room. "It has come to my attention that there are too many of your children and maybe even you all that are here now, deciding to forgo the mate bond and choose others as your mate." When he says this a few of the Alpha's and Luna's present stiffen and straighten in their seat, worry flashing their eyes. "Those that I will not count amongst these are the ones who have either lost their mate or were rejected cruelly by theirs." A huge portion of them have relaxed taking a deep breath and leaned against the back of their chairs. "From this point forward the King has decided to make a law as to where there will be no claiming those that aren't true mates until you come to me." The door opens yet again as the king himself walked into the room with the European Council walking behind him.

"I will tell them the rest, thank you, Tobias." He said as he walked up and turned to look at everyone. "All Head's of Council will be notified that if found out that one of their wolves under their domain that has a title doesn't claim their true mates will be investigated. It seems that they have decided to go against the teachings and don't realize that if you reject your mate for because you feel like it or want someone who is 'stronger' in most cases they will have those bonds ripped right out of them and their titles removed. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but by the Goddesses law, her pairings aren't weak like you think they are and any other unless you lose your original mate and bond with someone else, those children born from those falsely bonded pairs will be at half strength." The Prince took his side by the King and frowned at those who are still stiff considering they are the ones in question.

"Any she-wolf from now on is not allowed to trap someone of high status as their mates, no more will someone claim them if they are to get pregnant on purpose. The she-wolf that does this will go through the pregnancy and afterwards she will be sterilized. All Council's will now have a seer look at each pairing to have the truth revealed. So no lying and false claims can be made." The Prince says as he looks out at everyone. "Now, we have an important topic that needs to be addressed."

"My cousin took under his hand a wonderful child, who had greedy family and were already knocked out of the running and disowned by all of royal blood. This girl wasn't, in fact when my cousin decided to take her under his wing he made sure that she was taken care of for the rest of her life by signing her as his beneficiary. He did this because he lost his mate and had no heirs; he chose her to be his heir since she has a pure heart and wants what is best for everyone." The queen says as she looks to the side at Russell's father who is looking clueless at what she is saying. "I want you to meet my cousin Dee Myra Royale." As soon as she spoke, all those that knew her, their jaws dropped as they watched Dee walk out with a marvelous dress that shimmered in the light. Dominic offered his arm to hers as they are both newly mated and pregnant.

"Thank you, cousin." Dee says as she bows her head to the Queen.

"You are most welcome, my dear." She turns to the crowd and smiles brightly. "Now, I want you all to realize that the reason we are doing this is so that you could see what could happen if you were to be cruel to your bonds like these two are. One of them is Dee's true mate, while the other is her own blood sister. The reason I said blood sister is because she doesn't act like she is her sister. She tries to take everything from her older sister thinking she is better than her and doesn't want her to have her true mate. I have a treat at the end of the introductions that will ease a lot of hearts when it's finished."