Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Hours later, they arrived at the Council, after eating as they were starved. They walked in and headed to the dining room as Dominic scented Dee. He walked to the table she was sitting at as the two pack warriors grabbed them coffee. Dominic moved closer and soon nudged her, lifting her tired face and kissed her in front of everyone, not caring. Dee looked at him and smiled. He kissed her again, "You need coffee sweetheart?"

"Sure, Dom, I have just been drinking water." She said.

"Get a fourth cup please." He links the warriors. He pulled her closer and let her lean against him and asked, "are you okay Dee?"

She nods, "I am better now that I don't feel so alone, thanks for coming Dominic."

He kisses her head, "I couldn't stay there Dee, not once you left. I called dad and he said he found out that the Alpha's were all going to be contacted."

"Yes, I want them all to see what happens to cheating assholes. They are going to witness the mate bond being severed. Jackass of a soon to be nothing of a man is being held in a cell. My sister is in another as they were caught in the act. They have been meeting up for months Dominic." She said.

He grunts, "Then you know what you have to do, reject him first and have the mate bond severed."

She sniffed him, "You smell like me Dom, no shower?"

He grunts, "Hell no, I figured you didn't have one so I wasn't either."

"These your two warriors that we snuck away from?" She grins.

The warriors grunted, "Hey Dee." Taylor hands her the coffee.

"Thanks." She grabs it and inhales.

"Yes these guys' names are Taylor and Vernon." Dom said.

She sniffs, "No showers for you either huh?"

Taylor grunts, "No, he wouldn't let us."

"Well, you have a chance now if you want. Go down to the training room, there are showers there." She tells them.

They grin, "Thanks Dee, why haven't you taken advantage?"

"Because there are too many males down there. That and my car hasn't shown up with all my belongings yet." She grumpily states and her stomach grumbles.

"Have you not eaten Dee?" Dominic asks.

"No, I wasn't feeling hungry, maybe later." She tells him.

He grunts, "Fine drink your coffee as I will have the doctor check you then."

She grunts, "Why?"

He kissed her head, "We didn't eat dinner and it's now past breakfast Dee, you need to eat and if you can't something might be wrong."

Taylor stood, "I can get you something Dee. Toast?"

She shook her head, "No, my stomach is queasy."

Dominic frowns, "Come on then Dee." He grabbed her bag and then lifted her up in his arms and carried her away.

**************************

In the Council infirmary, he was told where to take her and he helped her change into a gown. When the doctor came in, "Well what can I do for you?"