Chapter Three

Chapter Three

"Come on, dad. Why do I have to go?" The sixteen year old male growls out and his father smacks him on the back of his head.

"Because you have decided to become a man whore, Charlie." Theo says and he turns to his mate who is glaring back at him. "I would suggest you wipe that look off your face, woman. I've had it with you and guess what? You are going to go with."

"Why?" Esme growls at him, disrespecting him yet again. The Beta's eyes widen and he steps back away from the Alpha couple.

"Hmm, let's see. Could it be because I'm tired of being bonded to a cheater? I had to literally have you sterilized after your third pregnancy scare when you were cheating on me with other men. Hybrid's at that." Theo says as his son's eyes widen when he hears this. "Oh, yeah, Charlie, now you know how much a slut your mother is. I just wonder if you were taught by her to be the way you are."

"Now that you mention it, she said I didn't even have to accept my mate and could sleep with anyone I want being the Alpha heir." Charlie said while rubbing his chin thinking back. He gasps and glares at his mother. "Grandpa said that claiming someone besides your true mate makes you weaker. So, that's what you do, mom? Stealing a role that isn't yours, from someone who is fated to be the true Luna." He grunts at her. "I guess I screwed up listening to you, huh mother?"

"That old man is a senile old fart." She growls out. "If it wasn't for him I would have more control over this pack."

"What does she mean, dad?" Charlie asks.

"Oh son, she means that she only has control on people and the cleaning since she is not the true Luna. She's just a figurehead. No power what so ever when she tries to order people around. That's why she basically keeps her mouth shut when people act out in the pack. It's also why she's pissed all the time. You see, she tricked me just like Koran was trying to do to you. The thing that your mother doesn't realize is I know she was training them to be just like her. I have ears everywhere in the pack and found out she is training them as baby sluts. The thing is it's not a law for someone to claim someone who winds up pregnant. The council threw that law out when they realized the sluts used it to get claimed by the higher ranks." As he is talking Esme's eyes widen and she grits her teeth. "The fact of it is that I have finally found my true mate, so guess who has to go?" Theo asks as he looks at his son who starts grinning.

"Don't let the door hit her on the way out, dad. I want to be at my full strength and the only way for that is to be with my true mate. Besides, these chicks these days look too much on the skinny side if you ask me. I mean come on; we're werewolves so why continuously eat greens when we won't become obese?" Charlie asks and his best friend walks up behind him.

"What's going on?" Drake asked.

"Well, I'm getting sent off to train. Apparently, my mother is in the wrong when she told me that it would be okay for me to not accept my mate and sleep with girls like crazy." Charlie says as he frowns down at his mother.

"Our true mates will always make us stronger. I wouldn't want anyone else anyway; they will probably be like these sluts here." Drake said as he points at Koran.

"Oh, don't worry about Koran; her and Melissa will be taken to Council. I've made a decision to accept my true mate and get rid of this false bond with her. Since she's been coaching all the sluts in this pack they will be all gotten rid of before I go after my true mate." Theo says and he waves over the warriors to grab his mate and bind her up.