Chapter Two

Chapter Two

"Oh, hey Luna." Karoline says sweetly to the Luna who is toting her little boy on her hip. Inside the woman is seething and wants to attack the woman because she has the little boy.

"I came to see if you wanted to go and help out at the daycare, Karoline." Luna Ivey asks and she turns to make sure that her daughter who is six is behaving and notices her son is keeping a firm eye on her; she grins and turns back to the woman. Karoline starts shaking until the warriors that were creeping around behind her grab a hold of her and take her to the ground.

"What the hell are you doing?" The woman growls out and all of the men are shaking trying to keep from attacking the bitch. "I'm going to kill you if you don't let me go and explain yourselves."

"We don't have to explain ourselves to a cheating, traitorous and abusive slut like you." Bill says as he motions for the Luna to take the children and hurry and leave. "You were found guilty of conspiring with rogues and sleeping with them. We found your little hideaway and the amulet that you used to cheat on Joe, bitch."

"No, I didn't cheat on him. Why would you tell people those lies?" She grits out.

"Yeah, your scent was all over the place mixed in with the rogues that serviced you while you were waiting for an opportunity to hurt someone when they attacked the pack." He growls at her as he yanks her up.

"I was only trying to get rid of a pest that cost me from having a son." She shouts at him.

"So, you admit to trying to kill your mate and daughter." As he says this all of the warriors turn to glare at her and she shrinks down in size.

"No, just the little bitch, since she's getting all of his attention and I want it directed to me." She growls out.

"Well, now you're not getting any." Joe's deep voice sounds behind the warriors as he stands with help from the Alpha. "I believe you have gone off your rocker, Karoline. We've always talked about having kids and you said you wouldn't care if we were having a boy or a girl, but as soon as you find out that you cannot have anymore you start abusing our daughter?" He shakes his head as she starts pleading to him with her eyes. "I haven't been able to trust those eyes for a year now, chick. Right now, you are the cause of all your dilemmas. My only issue is now where the hell is my daughter?"

"Now, I wish you were dead." She growls deeply and her eyes start turning red. "You are a horrible mate that chose that stupid bitch over me."

"I wouldn't have if you hadn't abused her, and who in their right mind would abuse that little girl? She's so precious and brightens up the room." Joe says.

"Enough, I believe you are guilty of not only cheating on your mate, abuse to a child, conspiring with rogues, and probably more that we will find out." Alpha Evan says and her eyes widen and she starts shaking. "Don't even try denying it because we all have proof and the council has been called in because of it." He turns them around and starts walking slowly to help his friend back to the infirmary while Karoline starts fighting the warriors trying to get out of their grip. "Knock her out and put her in a cell."

~<3~

It's now eight years from then, Joni's wolf is calling for her attention. We aren't safe here, we need to leave. When she heard her say that she was close to her 16th birthday and soon as she shifted, the unmated males would be sniffing her to see who wanted to mate and claim her. So far she had been able to hide the fact she's had her wolf when she woke close to eight years ago.