Chapter Two

Chapter Two

"You might want to get stop kissing her right now." Andres says as he glares at the two in the council lounge where a movie was playing and Russel and a bimbo named Laura are making out while watching. Russell's eyes widen and he looks at the man then pales when he saw Dee standing behind him with her arms crossed and her eyes narrowed.

"No, it isn't what it looks like." Russel stutters as he stands up dropping the bitch on the floor while running to throw himself onto his knees in front of Dee. "Please, Dee, it didn't mean a thing with her. You have to believe me."

"Dee, you have to come." A nurse who ran up and grabbed her hands, when she noticed the slut on the floor and Russel on his knees in front of her trying to grab her other hand the woman's eyes narrow and she smacks the Alpha heirs hand. "This is the second strike, Russel. You better hope that you are not caught again or you will really regret it." The nurse said while hugging Dee to her huge bosom. "Come now, Dee, Andres. Edward has taken a turn for the worse and wishes to speak to you."

"No..." Dee whispers out and they all rush to the infirmary where Edward is now on a heart monitor and breathing through an oxygen tube. She holds his hand and starts coughing when he saw Lisa trying to slink into the room with a needle in her hand and an evil grin on her face. "What the hell are you doing?" Her eyes widen when she saw her older sister and drops the needle only for Andres to pick it up and growl at the girl.

"Derek, you have to come as well while I do something with this girl." He says as he drags the girl off to talk to his father Head Councilman Tobias.

"What's wrong?" Derek asked as he enters the room and saw Dee with tears in her eyes. "No, is it time, now?" He asked with sorrow on his face and rushes to her side hugging her while gripping the same hand she holds. He looks at the man who has always been a father figure to him and is glad that Edward has picked him to take his place on council.

"Both of you have to be strong." Edward gasps out and looks at them through watery eyes as he struggles to drag air to his lungs. "I know you will be there for each other but with the way things are looking I have a feeling that you Derek will have to be there more for Dee considering her mate has proven he cannot be trusted not to cheat. The next time he does I want you to go and talk to Bentley, Dee."

"I will, uncle. I promise." Dee said and tears cascade down her cheeks while Edward tries to wipe them off.

"Don't be so sad, Dearie. We all knew that this was coming any day now. I just wanted to say goodbye to you before I leave you." He says and his breath started getting haggard and he smiles at them and places a hand on Dee's cheek. "Don't forget that I do love you and will be watching you on the other side with your aunt." When he says this she breaks and starts crying as his hand starts growing even weaker on his grip until he takes his last breath, making the heart monitor start to beep crazily. Derek grabs her shoulders and hugs her to him.

*************************

Dee slips into her room and grabs her hairbrush. As she brushed out the tangles in her hair, she walked to the door. That was when she heard Russell talking on his phone with Lisa.

"Hey, babe. I missed you." Russell says into the phone.

"I missed you too, love. I just want you so much right now. The feel of your dick in me is beyond this world." Lisa says through the phone. "I know we've been seeing each other for three months but you have to make sure that Dee doesn't find out."