Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

The moment that Ivie's heat started to abate both of them froze their tired bodies as the pounding on their door got louder. Ivie groans and drops her head into the pillow that her and Harry are sharing revealing her marked neck to Harry who ends up grinning, kissing it. "It's okay, love. We'll have to explain why your heat didn't last long anyway," he said as he chuckles.

"Damn wolves are in cahoots against us, I swear it." She growls out as she flips over on her back, making Harry cover her up. "Just find out what they want, please." He kisses her cheek as he gets up off of the bed and walks over to the door.

"May I ask what is with all this loud noise, brother?" Harry asks with a wry smirk on his lips when he opens the door to Brenton and surprisingly Randolph standing there waiting with huge grins on their faces. Randolph sniffs the air and pulls out his phone.

"Everett, it's me. I have wonderful news to tell you," he says into the phone as he walks down the hall.

"Oh, come on Uncle! I wanted to be the one to tell him." Harry says with a pout on his face.

"Tell me what?" Everett asks as he pops up right in between the two using his teleportation abilities. He doesn't even continue on asking as he sniffs the air and his eyes widen along with his lips. "Well, what do you know? I'm going to be a grandfather!" He cheers and holds his arms out wide when he saw Ivie with a robe around her poking her head out of their suite door. "I knew that it would be sweet little Ivie! Come here, dearie. You cannot believe how much of a happy man you have made me." He grabs her into his arms and swings her around and then when he puts her back onto her feet, he places his hand on her stomach. "Well, that is something new."

"What, dad?" Harry asks with worry on his face and Brenton's face blanks like it always does when things turn serious.

"Nothing bad," he pauses and looks at both of his sons as his smile grows into a huge grin. "Your children will be very strong. Your boy will probably take over the pack under your Cousin Donovan's boy Gage. Your little girl will be so spoiled she'll get sick of it but not the bad kind since her heart is so pure." As he finishes Harry grabs a hold of the door and coughs.

"Twins? Oh my God, father." He gasps out and then looks into Ivie's eyes that now hold tears of joy brimming in them. "What do you think, my love?"

"I think that we will be having a busy life ahead of us." She says and wraps her arms around his neck while his snuggly envelopes her.

"Okay, enough lovey dovey stuff." Randolph said as he grins at the couple. "You two are needed in Brenton's office. If you would please clean up and meet us there as soon as possible?"

"Sure, Uncle." Harry said and he lifts up Ivie into his arms, taking her back into their suite. Brenton looks at his father and shakes his head.

"You do realize she's got powers just like you right, dad?" He asks his father who nods his head and Randolph grins.

"Yes, we both do, Brent. The thing is these kinds of powers skip generations. So what you do not realize is that Ivie's grandmother had the powers as well and no one knew. Your great grandfather also had them which is why your father has them now. I do have some of the powers but since your father was meant to be the Alpha of the Royal Warrior pack he ended up being the one to have the powers so that he could protect all of the royal bloodlines." Randolph explains as they walk down the hallway to reach the stairs.