Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Once in the room, he moved her against the wall and kissed her deeply. "Damn you saved me from shifting." He said.

"I didn't know him and wasn't about to even talk to him, Dom." She told him.

"That was Alpha Henry." He told her and she shook her head.

"I don't know that name, where is he from so I don't ever have to run into him?" She asked.

"Texas." Was his reply.

"Okay, so you're okay now?" She asks looking into his eyes and he nuzzled her neck and lifted her up to shove his nose in her cleavage.

"God, that is so damned arousing Dee, I want to lick it." He groans out and she sucks in her breath.

"Then do so but strip me first or you might just tear my clothes off." She says making him growl in her ear.

"I would too Dee, God." He set her down and she started to unbutton her shirt and pulled it out from her skirt. He unzipped her skirt and she let it drop to the floor. She finished unbuttoning her shirt and draped it over the chair, then picked up her skirt. He was groaning at her lingerie and started to strip as he said, "Leave the rest on, I want to finish stripping you Dee." She raised her arms over her head and started to sway her hips, then planted her feet apart and swayed her whole body as she heard music from outside.

He finished stripping down to his shorts when his phone rang. "Answer it Dom."

"Fuck, I can't for the life of me answer that." He came up behind her and undid her bra. She dropped her arms and let it fall. H groaned and pulled her back against him and nuzzled her neck, cupping her breasts. "Shit," he says when his phone started again. She moved aside and grabbed his phone.

"Hello?" She says into the phone.

"Dominic?" Alpha Denzel grunts.

"No, Dominic is unable to take the call, he is..." He huffs at her interrupting her.

"Then who are you answering his phone?" He asked as Dominic moved back behind her and quickly stripped her panties down her body, slowly and she clears her throat.

"Me? I am waiting for him as we were going out for dinner." Dominic moved her to the bed and bent her down, making her breathe harder and said, "I will get Dominic to call as soon as he is finished."

"Well, tell me your name." Alpha Denzel says. She held the moan as Dominic roamed his hands up her legs and spread them.

"My name is Myra." The phone was taken, turned off and tossed to the floor as Dominic then thrust deep inside her making her moan, "God Dom."

"Damn I love these shoes, Dee." He growls out as she groans as he was so damned good, hitting her G-spot making her moan over and over until he moved his mouth over her shoulder and nipped her sweet spot. She came on the spot, making him growl as he pumped hard a few more times as he sucked on her sweet spot and then pulled out and spun her around.

He licked up her body, after making her come again with his mouth and when he got between her breasts, he groaned. He picked her ass off the bed and thrust into her as he nuzzled between her breasts then bit down on her nipple, drawing blood, making her go wild. He engaged her wolf when he bit down and she returned the favor as she rolled them over the bed. She nipped and sucked on his nipple, taking his blood that made a mind link with him.