Chapter Six

Chapter Six

After a wonderful night being pampered by the Queen and her attendants who were having a blast, they all had fun and ended up crashing in the middle of the huge room they took over when Dom came to collect his mate so that he could sleep, since it is impossible without her. The Queen waves and chuckles as the King does the same and instead of carrying her bridle style he throws her over his shoulder.

"Onward my faithful steed." She jokes and pats him on his ass.

"Take that to your rooms." Their son growls out not wanting to see his parents fondling each other. He shakes his head but holds a huge grin on his face as this isn't the first time he's had to tell them this week.

"I think we'll end up saying that somewhere in the future, my son." The King says with a wicked grin in his eyes.

"Yeah, well until then I still don't need to watch you two act like you are horny teenagers." He says and points to the stairs. "Take it to your room." They did and chuckled the whole way up the stairs.

**************************

The seers have finished their deliberation and decided that it would be best for everyone to see Lisa's punishment through right after they released what her and her mother has done. They have also said that they have read her father and realized that he isn't so much against Dee as everyone thought and will all see tonight.

"I am now ready for everyone to listen, please." A quiet voice says as a small petit woman tries to get everyone's attention.

"Shut the hell up and let my sister finish." A tall man who makes her look even smaller standing next to her growls out making everyone quiet. "Much better, anyway, I have read the males and will go first since my sister lost the coin flip." He grins down at her who glares at him and kicks him in the knee. "Stop showing everyone that you can only kick me that high up, shrimp." He goads her until he saw the prince's look of disapproval. "Sorry, ahem, the two males aren't really in on this plan and the father is mostly only going along with his mate because of her threats to him saying she will leave him. So every single bit that her father has done was only because of her. He admitted to me that he doesn't want to do them anymore and wishes that he will get to have a stronger relationship with his only child."

"She isn't his only child though." Her mother growls.

"Yes, she is. You were the one who cheated on me so don't get pissed when the truth is revealed. You got pissed at my brother too when he found out and had warriors search our house for the charm you used. This was found and locked up until now." Her mate says as he shows everyone he isn't locked up and is holding the necklace that she had charmed so she could cheat on her mate. "I have already pleaded to the King to break our bonds so I do not have to go through with your constant flirting and the fear of you finding another relic to help you cheat. I want to have a relationship with my daughter and her new mate, also with the kids she's pregnant with. They are my only blood left."

"What about the others? The fact that because of 'her' we will lose all contact with Jennifer and them." She growls at him.

"I never trusted your family and the thing about it is that they shouldn't even be getting an inkling of that money. Neither should your youngest as she isn't related to me by blood." He growls out showing everyone he hates that thought. He shakes his head. "It doesn't matter anymore as of right now, after this is all over the king will break our bonds and I won't have to deal with you and your slut of a daughter. You both can go to hell for all you have put both my daughter and I through. Yes, I said 'my' as for the simple fact you made it where I couldn't be close to her and had to put up with that fake with threats. I love my daughter and will protect her from you and your family."

"Okay, okay, enough." The prince says while glaring at the woman who wouldn't stop growling. "Shut up before I make you. On with the rest."

"It would be my delightful honor, sire." The woman bows and grins to Dee. "For the female's side, Dee should know that everything that she has found out is true. Her mother only used her father; if he wasn't who he was she wouldn't have mated him. She has been power hungry since a child and stealing from her own family. The fact of her being so downright ugly she has to go so far and make the father be cruel to his daughter is sickening. I'm just glad he is deciding to step up and see how far his mate was dragging him down. Your sister in other words I can say is a mirror image to your mother. She's all for going to get you killed and they both don't care that it is against the law. For their wolves, well, let's just say that they are just like their wielders and don't follow the footsteps of the Goddess like she depicts. I feel bad because as soon as this punishment is done and their wolves are gone they will not go back to the Goddess but cast down instead." The Queen nods with a sad look on her face.

"Okay, tomorrow night will be the end of their punishment with the wiping of their memories. Do you wish to be there for this?" The Queen asks Dee, Dom and her father who all decided to shake their head.

"I only ask to make it painful." Her father says as he glares at the nasty women kneeling.

"We don't deserve this punishment. It's unjust." Lisa cries out, upset that she and her mother are getting treated like this.

"Not unjust when you admit to everything you have done and the punishment you end up having is what calls for it. If you weren't thinking you were royalty then this wouldn't have happened and you would just be getting a few of the others but then you had to go and even start planning someone's death is going to bring about yours. If you succeeded in killing her it would come out because I'm sure Dee's father would have gotten really pissed off at you someone who is supposed to be her sister and mother killing her. So, on with the punishment." The Queen says as she waves her hands towards the guards who drags the two away.

***************************

Things moved on and now it is the day that Dee is to go into labor. Her mother and sister have been found dead by now, with the scents of rogues around their bodies showing that they were killed even by people of the similar mindset to them. Her dad has been apologizing to her every single day and shown her his hidden room in the house that held all of the prized things that she has done in school and the awards she has won.

In turn the Queen has decided to continue and keep in better contact with her little cousin while the Prince has glued himself to their house since his mate is somewhere on the pack grounds or was in the house previously. He told them that he wasn't leaving until she arrived back and what do you know. As soon as Dom's little sister pops up they all find out that she is the prince's mate.

To add to everything Dee was told she was having twins, and then when she gave birth they found out not one but two babies hid. Apparently, since her dad and uncle were twins there was a high chance for her to have multiples but they didn't think it would be two sets of twins in one birth. Luckily for Dom it wasn't all girls so he does have his heir and grins everyday seeing Dee feeding them or takes it upon himself to grab one and cuddle when he gets the chance. All in all, I can say that they are all so grateful that things ended this way.