Chapter Six

Chapter Six

When the doctor pulled out a needle, Ivie grunted and said, "What's that for?"

"Booster, to keep your wolf as strong as ever," he said.

She nodded and said, "My wolf likes that idea."

He quickly injected her and then he asked, "What about birth control injection Ivie, you were on them before?"

"Sure, I haven't had one since the last shot you gave me. I haven't felt the need seeing as I was blocking my scent and no one knew I was a she-wolf." She said.

He took out another needle and said, "So no one interested you?"

She smiled and said, "There were a few that were of interest."

Andre walked into the room growling, "You're a slut now Ivie?"

"It wouldn't matter if I was Andre; you have no say in my life since you cheated on me, and then rejected me. Go ahead doctor; inject me with the birth control." Ivie said.

The doctor injected her and said, "Since your last shot 6 years ago, these injections have been boosted so there is no chance of pregnancy. They have now made ones for different length of times too. This one is for three months."

She smiled and said, "So no more monthly injections?"

"Nope," he said.

"Good, I'm sure to tell the European Council doctors that I had this shot." She said.

Andre snorted and said, "I need you to check over Melissa doctor, she says she's having stomach cramps."

Ivie slid off the table and said, "You finished with me doctor?"

The doctor sighed and said, "I wasn't, Andre I will see to Melissa after I'm done with Ivie." He grabbed a gown and said, "Change and I will do your physical exam next."

"But Melissa says she is having bad cramps, like she is going into heat," Andre said.

Ivie grunted and walked away saying, "That's not possible," as she closed the door to the bathroom. She stripped and came out in only the gown.

Andre growled at her and asked, "What are you saying Ivie?"

She sat on the table and said, "The only way she can go into heat is if she has had sex with her true mate. You're not her true mate, so if she possibly is, then she has had sex with another behind your back."

He growled at her and she looked at the doctor who frowned and nodded. Then the doctor said, "I saw Melissa yesterday, she didn't say a word. I gave her a 6 month shot of birth control which she asked for."

"If you need to doctor, go have Melissa checked over. I can have an examination when I go back to England," Ivie said.

He grunted and said, "Andre, bring Melissa down here and put her in the next room, Ivie hasn't had a checkup for over 6 years."

Andre grunted and said, "She's not even a pack member."

Ivie slid off the table and went to the bathroom, changed back into her clothes and walked out. "No worries doctor, I know where I'm not wanted," she said. She walked out hearing Doctor Simon's growls at Andre. She scented the couch where Melissa was and snorted before walking into the dining room and hugged Luna May. "Has Melissa found her true mate Luna May?" She asked.