Chapter One

I would like to say thanks for the storyline start up done up by bclulu, if it wasn't for her this story wouldn't have been created. Just know that everyone who reads hers I will try my best to make this the way that she would think it would finish, since hers is the unfinished works. Anyway, I hope you love the story of Win Honor.

Chapter One

Win Honor Corrigan sticks her head outside, noticing the bleak atmosphere as the rain rushes to the ground almost in rivulets. She shivers as she notices how unwelcoming the weather is and squints her eyes to look for her parents. Just then her parents arrive and stop for her to get inside. She sighs as she wraps her rain jacket around herself tightly so that she could run out in the rain that seemed unrelentless to all who will be brave enough to walk in it.

She starts running towards her parents car when a wolf came bolting out from nowhere, colliding with her, making her body smash into the ground with the wolf right on top of her. Groaning as she hits, the wolf's jaw smashes into the side of her head making the other side of her skull bounce off of the concrete sidewalk. She immediately lost all consciousness as she blacks out from the pain flaring through her brain.

*********************

As the haze fell from her head, causing her to be aware of everything around her; beeping from the machines and her eyes flare open as takes in the hospital room that she is now inside of. One of the machines starts beeping a warning, making her look around the room, taking in the lack of normal hospital equipment in the room. I think this is one of the most bazaar hospitals ever. She thought as she lifts up her arm to show the IV's coming out but only going into the walls.

The machine stopped beeping and she thought apparently it was outside of her room. She grunts as she slowly sits up, sliding her legs off the side of the bed. She wavers a little as she puts a hand to her head trying to clear it up and the pounding steadily keeps pulsing inside of her brain.

Her eyes moved to the side to see a door partially opened, showing her that it is a bathroom, which is what she has been much in need for. Sliding herself off of the bed to warily stand on feet that she was unsure of even standing. She hurries to the bathroom to relieve herself of her almost bursting bladder and then washes her hands as soon as she finishes. Finally, boosting up her courage she looks at herself in the mirror only to see the bandage wrapped around her head. She gingerly touches it and winces when she felt the pain from said touch.

She sighs and then turns on the water to wash her face, she then turns to open the bathroom door. A nurse is standing there with her hands on her overly abundant hips and a glare flashing on her face. What a bitch.

Standing behind the bitchy nurse was a man in a white coat. The nurse grabs her arm hard and shook her. "You were not supposed to leave your bed on any circumstances, young lady."

"Hey, stop manhandling me, that's called child abuse." Win yells.

"Sara, take your hands off the patient now. Now you go ahead to see Stephanie." The man yells.

"Thank you, she was nasty," Win says as Sara the nurse walks off, muttering under her breath.

"I'm Doctor Darren and you missy, are supposed to be in bed sleeping." He tells her sternly.

"I had to use the bathroom really bad." She says.

"You're right, I'm sorry. We have had you under our care for two weeks now and were just waiting until you woke. We just unhooked you from machines earlier today seeing you were ready to wake." He says as he looks at her coloring and saw she was still unsteady on her feet. Win hopped back onto the bed, then grabs the blanket to cover her legs.