Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Two days later, Win found herself pacing Kian's office. She was still confused when someone knocks on the door, making her move to stand next to the balcony door. "I order you to stay in my office, Win. Do not leave unless I say so, do you understand?" Kian asks her and she looks at him with a sigh.

"I understand, I will not leave the office unless you tell me to, Head Councilman Kian." She bows and he returns it. She was suddenly overwhelmed as Alpha Howard and Joseph of the Crescent Grove Pack walks in followed by Alpha Joshua, Jeffrey and Nigel. She starts to feel like she has a noose around her neck as they line up inside of the office.

"Win, I order you to unblock your scent." She winces and looks at him but unblocks it completely when he growls. Both twins growled "Mate" making her move closer to the door but Kian stops her. "Win, I ordered you to stay." She knocks her head on the glass door, which made him chuckle. "Now explain, Win."

"I feel like the room is closing in like a noose around my neck and choking me." She said.

"Explain." He says.

"One twin tried to hit on me when I was 15, I ran and he chased me home. The other jumped me and tried to bite me." She says staring straight into his eyes.

"What is your wolf saying, Win?" He asks, and she turns her head when she smiles so he doesn't see and in seconds she shifts. He growls. "Win." She lies down and put her head on her paws. "I will not ask you to shift back, not in front of them." He grunts. Both of her mates looked at each other, then her and shifts. The Alpha's had to restrain both of them since they were trying to attack each other. Warriors were called in and soon the room was so filled with testosterone you could barely breathe. "Win, leave the room now." She rushes around them, maneuvering until she runs out of the door that closes behind her instantly.

She ran past all of the Alpha's there and through the front door to go through the woods where the cemetery is. Laying down on top of her parents graves, she closes her eyes and opens her mind to her wolf. Why?

They are our mate, the both of them, but only one is ours, the strongest. She gets up and finds some clothes, shifts and dresses. She decides to go to the infirmary and sits on an exam table.

"What's the matter?" Dr. Tiberius asks.

"I have a dilemma that I need to talk over with someone, tag you're it." She says. He huffs as he rolled his chair towards her.

"Okay, I am all ears."

"Seems that I found my mate(s). One is Jeffrey; he was the next Alpha of the Sun Valley Wolf Pack. Then there is his twin brother Joseph of the Crescent Grove Pack. They aren't in the same pack because Joseph is the youngest and he was deemed not fit for the title and moved. My wolf has kept this all from me, not telling me that either was my mate. I just saw them up in the Head Councilman's office and I was feeling strange. My wolf took over and shifted at the moment of weakness. I was thinking about the fact that Head Councilman Kian ordered me to stay in his office until he told me that I could leave, and I thought that if I shifted I could leave. That was when my wolf took over. The twins were going to fight; my wolf wanted that to happen as she said that we will only take the strongest. I feel conflicted as both were responsible for scaring me." She says.

"As you know, Jeffrey hit on me when I was only 15, I ran and he followed me home. I told my parents and they looked outside and saw him and it freaked them out. We moved to the Crescent Grove Pack and I went outside and collided with a wolf. That wolf was Joseph. I only knew that they were twins because two days ago Jeffrey shifted in the Head Councilman's office and I saw his wolf and it looked exactly like the wolf that collided with me and said so." She looks at the doctor whose eyebrows rose. "Nigel told me then that Joseph's wolf is exactly like Jeffrey's. My wolf is causing so much havoc to get them to fight."