Chapter Four

Chapter Four

"Can I get everyone's attention please?" The Head Councilman says loudly and everyone's eyes turn to look at the man who is standing in the center of the chambers. "I bring to you all a case that I haven't seen before since I started my position here. This woman is from the olden days where the sluts took it to the extreme. Please bring in the soon-to-be ex-Luna Chloe Yvon Evers." Two warriors dragged the struggling woman into the chambers as she is cussing up a storm trying to get them to let her go. "This woman has shown all that knows how much of a true slut she has become. Even went so far as refused to take birth control and since her claimed mate wouldn't touch her after he found out she cheated on him the first time, she's gotten pregnant and he had to resort to having her sterilized. Finally, he's met his true mate and this precious woman is perfect for him." He waves his hand to the side where Alpha Theo is standing with a gorgeous blond. "Miss Avery Wittney Biggerstaff."

"Hello, everyone." She says with her soft tone as she waves to everyone. She winks over at her mate. "I am just glad I finally met my mate after all of these years and even though he had a claimed mate, well forcefully claimed anyway. I will still accept him as my mate. My father is the one who talked constantly with me and let me know there is a chance he was forced to and I am so glad he talked to me about that."

"Yes, I let your father know about that. I was brand new in the office and was so disgusted that a she-wolf could even come up with a plan and it succeeding like this one." He shook his head. "Unfortunately, the one son winded up being his and he was forced to claim her after the DNA tests came back."

"Yup, but I don't blame his son at all. Just the one who opened her legs like it was a 24-hour diner." Avery says as she smiles at Charlie. "Just don't let what happened to your father happen to you."

"Oh, that won't happen if I have anything to say about it." Joni says as she walks into the chambers and towards Charlie whose eyes widen with joy shining in them. He grasps her hand tightly and holds it to his lips.

"My dear, I do not think you will have to worry about that." Avery says as she smiles at the girl. "Are you his mate?"

"Yes, I am Miss Avery." She says and she bows her head a little to Alpha Theo. "Hello, Alpha Theo, can you keep your son company while I am away?"

"Where might you be going, my dear?" Avery asks while her mate nods his head.

"She will be going to see her father for the first time, mate." Theo says and Claude nods.

"That she will, but for now we need to decide what would be best to be done about Chloe." Claude says while everyone nods and stands up.

"We believe she should have the punishment for sluts, she is already sterilized and all she needs is the memory wiped and the removal of her wolf." Councilwoman Charleen says as all of the others nod. "We do not believe a she-wolf such as her deserves to be one."

"Then that is what will be done." The Head Councilman said and turned to the warriors to drag off the woman again. "Oh, and Joni?"

"Yes, Head Councilman?" She says as she was about to walk out of the chambers.

"Don't keep us all waiting. I'm sure Joe will probably be following you since he is now retired." He says while smirking at the girl who is now grinning.

"Yes, sir." She says as she runs and the Head Warrior huffs to run after her since he is the one bringing her to her old pack.

"Girlie, you need to wait for me." He shouts and runs quicker.