Chapter Nine

Sorry everyone,

I haven't been able to submit anything since my computer picked a bad time to quit on me. Then I had to wait because my husband had to get me a customized system so that it can handle all of my programs on it. Programming them in himself took a good bit since he's a full time worker as well. Now though I give you the newest chapter and hope to finish this one in the next installment or two. I hope you all enjoy it.

Annie Angel

Chapter Nine

They stopped for takeout as she had fallen asleep. When they arrived at the hotel, Ivie woke up and gathered herself before getting out. She grabbed her bag and the food as they took everything else. They took the elevator up and she unlocked the door and they all soon got down to eating, her stomach eased. She soon passed her phone over to Brenton and she took her shower as Harry was putting together the computer.

Brenton answered his phone and soon told Morris, "Shut up."

Morris sighed and asked, "Why did you not tell me how strong Ivie was?"

"Because she is a complete surprise to even me," Brenton said.

"Then she could have attacked Melissa, she has the ability," Morris said.

Brenton snorted and said, "No, you heard her as she dropped her shields. She spoke the truth, as well as Melissa reported to us that her mate was the one that bruised her up."

"I want her evaluated, she could be an asset," Morris said.

Brenton grunted and said, "Ivie is no longer a member of any pack in America. She was bitten by me twice, so she has my venom inside her and is now my responsibility."

Morris argued until Ivie walked back into the room and heard him. She snorted and walked over to Harry. He got the computer up and running and said, "Such an old computer compared to what we have today."

"Well, it has been 6 years," Ivie said. She used the mouse to go through the documents and soon found one with her name on it. She double clicked on it and pulled up a file. Harry pulled a chair up to her and soon they were both reading a list of ingredients. She went back and used the dates and pulled up the very last file her dad had saved.

Brenton soon took her place as he grunted and used his phone to take a picture of the screen and sent it to his Council doctors.

~<3~

First thing in the morning, Harry took the computer and every paper collected and had it all shipped as fast as possible to England. Then headed back to the hotel. Meanwhile, Brenton booked three tickets on the next flight to England and called the council warriors to pick them up at the airport. He dialed a number into his phone, "Put me into a conference call with everyone, Marianne." He tells the dispatcher at Council.

"Done, Head Councilman," she says and he hears a click.

"Good to go," every councilman says.

"Everyone, I will be arriving back in the next eight hours, so we will have a meeting sometime in the next 24 to 48 hours. I found out that our one and only bright star at the training camp is not who we think she is." He tells everyone and heard grunts.

"What do you mean, Brenton?" Councilman Avris asks gruffly making Brenton grin.

"She's a very powerful she-wolf, Av." As he said this he heard chuckling throughout the line.