Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Win giggles as she rushes into the door to the room that she was placed in. Joseph grins as he enters, making the warriors shut the door and spray around the edges so that her scent cannot be detected. He leans against the door after he bolts and locks all the multiple locks. His grey eyes hold hers as he runs a hand through his black locks. "You really forgive me?" He asks her as he looks at her with concerned filled eyes. Her eyes gentle and she nods before sauntering over to him.

"I wondered about that day, for the past few years. It didn't seem like you were trying to hurt me and I just had misconceptions since I had to deal with Jeffrey." She stops right in front of him; wringing her hands while she looks at them. "I had no idea you or Jeffrey were my mates, and had the normal she-wolf worry about the fact that her mate might actually reject her." She inhaled deeply and released it with a shaky breath. "What really scared me was not knowing if you were trying to be cruel and biting me because I was your mate. The thought of you forcing me to be your mate without giving me a choice hurt, but also the fact that you could have been like Jeffrey who slept around every chance he could get." She bites her bottom lip, trying to get it to stop from trembling.

"Hey." Joseph says, putting his thumb and index finger under her chin to lift her eyes to stare into his. His eyes showed his sadness and the love he felt for her. "I would never force you to do anything you didn't want to do. I want you to offer me your all not forcefully take it." He wraps his arms around her and hugs her tightly to his chest. "The biggest part of that ordeal was that I wanted to make your healing quicker and wasn't able to, but now that I know why they were so scared of me it infuriates me. That my own twin would be like that towards his mate and still run around with other women."

"Is it true?" She asks and pulls back to look him in his eyes. "Did you save yourself for me?"

"Yes, it's true, and I would probably do the same thing if I were to still live in the pack that my family lives in. Who could ever think that someone would want to get cheap thrills such as sleeping with others that aren't your mate? I cannot believe that he does stuff like that. You were made for us and chose me, and I cannot ever believe that I am worthy of someone like you." He tells her and she grins.

"You are so worth it. I would pick you in every life if I have to just to make you understand that." He kissed her deeply; running his tongue over her silky lips, begging for entrance, which she allows. Their breathing started to quicken as their tongues warred with each other and the tingles spread through their bodies as their tongues continued to map the other's mouth. He sucks on her tongue one more time before her body started taking a mind of its own and the heat flares up, yet again. She cries out in pain wanting him in ways she would never know until now. "Win, are you okay?" He asks and stiffens as her scent hits him hard. "You have gone into full heat now, Win. I cannot stay in here unless I know you want this." She gasps out still breathing heavily from their kiss.

"Oh, I have wanted it the moment I have laid eyes on you, Joseph." She pants out and runs her hands up inside of his tank top, making him groan out. When her hand runs over his nipple he hisses out and tears his shirt from his body. She moans at his action and licks her lips, staring at him like he is the only drop of water left on the planet. His eyes blacken showing her that his wolf has perked up and she looks at him while running her hand down her chest to the hem of the only item she is wearing, which apparently is his shirt. She grabs the hem and wrenches the fabric from her heated body, which is already showing sweat building up on her skin. She crooks her finger to him and backs up to the huge bed that occupies two thirds of the room. "Now, come here, mate, before I take you on the floor." He growls and stalks up to her but her hand on his waist band stops him. He looks down to see her tiny fingers working slowly to unfasten the pants that are starting to feel constricted to him. She has finally popped the button out and the zippers loud rasp is the only thing heard in the room before the light thud of his pants hitting the floor.

"Oh, I think we might actually have a round on the floor." He says as she tugs him closer by pulling on the waist band of his boxers. When her knees hit the bed she falls back and he watches as her nude breasts bounce when she flops onto the bed. "You are so damn gorgeous." He moans as he places one knee on the bed; running a hand up her smooth leg, kissing it every so often as he goes up her body. When he reaches her womanly folds, he blows on them making her even wet than she already was. His fingertips find her clìt; making her cry out, writhing on the bed. As he keeps his hand busy with her bud he licks his way up and reaches her breasts; licking them as he inserts a finger inside of her very moist cavern, she jerks her hips.

"Joseph!" She screams out his name as his thumb flicks her clìt yet again, causing her to come around his hand. He releases her breast and smiles at her while sticking his finger inside of his mouth.

"I take it you loved that." He says, watching her with adoration filled eyes. She nods as she pants, not being able to say any more than that. Her hand starts tugging onto his boxers, which he ends up tearing off of himself before he places himself between her thighs. Looking deeply into her eyes he warns her. "This will hurt, love, but only for a little bit." As he says this she feels him prodding her entrance with his stiff member. She nods and tells him to continue, and he slowly enters her, not taking his eyes off of hers. When he reaches her maidenhead he stops and starts kissing her deeply to get her mind off of what he is about to do. When she was breathing really hard from his kisses, he jerks his hips forward to rip through the barrier and fills her completely. She cries out from pain while he shakes from the effort he is giving to hold back his wolf. Win noticed that the pain is almost completely gone so she ends up squeezing her legs around his waist, letting him know to continue. With a sigh of relief he unclenches his jaw and stares into her eyes as he starts to slowly gyrates his hips. Her eyes are being held by his, while he fills her to the brim, making her crave for more and more. She runs her hands up his back and holds on as he speeds up with every thrust into her. As the crescendo builds, he kisses her deeply making her moan and cry out into his ear as he leaves a trail going to her neck. "Do you want me to mark you?" He asks and she nods while gasping out for air. His canines lengthen and with one last kiss he bites her on her spot, causing her to cry out as it starts her orgasm. She then feels her canines lengthening, making her lick down his neck to his spot, only to bite through, marking him as hers. "Win!" He growls out as he finally hits his release and empties himself inside of her.

"Joseph, I love you." Win says as they both collapse onto the bed, both out of breath.

"I love you too, Win." He grins as he kisses her deeply, moaning as her muscles are still tightening around him, in small contraction like movements, making him start to stiffen inside of her. "Another round?" He asks with an eyebrow cocked. She laughs and nods while tackling his lips.

**************************

That night was magical to Win, she has heard so much about the mate bonds and nothing anyone has said explained the way it feels. They were also given a great present from that night as well, and the King was so proud of them that he started their training immediately. Rena, come to find out that there was a she-wolf jealous of her, threatened to kill her if she didn't deaden her mate bond. Thus, she had to take wolf's bane to dull her wolf, when this was found out Dwayne forgave his niece seeing as she was scared of the woman, and come to find out that Connor ends up being her mate. The woman was put to trial and was sentenced to death for threatening one of the Alpha's relatives. Sara did have a Royal execution but what really made it worse for her is the fact that one of the King's guards was her mate. Of course, since he was disgusted by her and the fact that she tried to kill the true heir, which is Win, who didn't accept her role as Alpha because she is to be Queen. They found a good Alpha to take in the pack, and they didn't have to relocate much considering he was right next door.

Jeffrey, even though Win was both of their mates he ends up finding his second chance mate, which is really rare. She rejects him of course, since it is plain as day that he is a playboy. She also had another reason as well, too. A hidden one only drunken Jeffrey would know about, but that is a story for another time, people. A dark time where everything is put to risk.