Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Right in the middle of her time there in England, she felt Andre mark and mate someone else, severing the mate bond forever. On that day, she partied it up and never noticed that Harry was the one to bring her to her dorm room. She woke up and felt her head pounding, making her sense of smell not work right, and noticing that she was in her room and nothing different besides the little man pounding away in her skull.

She gets up and walks into her bathroom and stares at her ragged appearance in the mirror. Shaking her head she turns the water on and gulps down a ton enough to battle the hangover she now sports. Turning to the shower she turns that on and hops in so that she could clean her body, never noticing the hickey she sported on the underside of her right breast. She yawns as she grabs her shampoo and grins as she knows she has a new training regimen starting soon.

"Hurry the hell up, Ivie!" Mark barks as he pounds on her door. "You cannot be late on your first day as training leader." He growls and opens her door to see her bed empty and messy, while the shower is running in her new private room. He bursts into her bathroom and growls at her until he notices the hickey and had to turn away before he burst out laughing. "You need to hurry, Iv's. We have a very long day and my mate has just started getting everyone in lineup so that you can train them."

"Why are you being so bashful around me?" Ivie asks as she quirks her eyebrow at him. "You are mated to a male so it's not like this would draw your attention." She said as she waved to her body.

"Nothing, Iv's, just get your butt out there in a hurry before Patrick comes and throws you over his shoulder again, making Harry pissed." Mark says nonchalantly as Ivie is drying herself and putting on a new training outfit.

"That's not going to happen again, Mark. Your mated to him now so I doubt it if Harry would get pissed about that. Anyway—'' Before she could finish her sentence the door is burst open and she was threw over Pat's shoulder again as he takes off running. "Noooo, you ass, I don't have my shoes!"

"Don't worry about that, Iv's." Mark says as he grabs her a pair of socks and some shoes while he avoids Harry who is starting to growl. "Nice artwork, Harry. Just remember that she never remembers the night of a drinking bout. You have a lot of work to get her; I assure you that there will be a time that she might actually realize the fireworks you two bring to each other."

"I know, Mark. I was trying to take her mind off of her pain last night. She only has a few more months here then she's going back home." Harry says as he grumbles.

"Yeah, but you and Brenton will be gone before then. You have to go to the other Council's right?" Mark asks.

"Yeah, and it will take a while for us to finish that trip considering we will be going to the cat councils as well. We will be trying to warn them about the major uprising of rogues." Harry says as he looks out at the people forming in lines while Pat's running around them with Ivie still on his shoulder.

"You guys don't know, do you?" Mayline asks as she walks down the hall hearing their talk. "She's not going home, said that there was no reason to return right now. I got her a hook up with that bodyguard agency and she starts in a month."

"Why bodyguard?" Harry asks as his mouth tightens.

"Have you seen how many people this girl has taken down?" She asks him and looks at the two who are now fighting since Pat wouldn't put her down. Ivie reaches down and give Pat a major wedgie causing the man to face plant, cupping himself. "Well, that makes another one. How could a wedgie take you down, Pat?" Mayline raises her voice asking him.