48. He Knows

She put the knife down. "You're right. Two whole years isolated! No one to save you! No one that understood my pain while they put needles in my body as I scream and yelled. Of course, I'm like this! I'm tired of living. You don't know what is like to endure experiments and people looking at you as you suffer. You don't know anything!" Una yelled as she sobs and cried.

She crashes on the floor. "How do you take that out of your mind. Kisame took me out of that place after the second year later. I had no intention of coming back here at all. I wanted to kill him for he has done to me!!"

Itachi and I were in shock as Una cried her eyes out. I sat in front of her. "Una, I'm here. Itachi and everyone is here. You aren't alone anymore. If I knew you were at, I would have freed you. You know that." I grab her hand. She grabs my hand. "Sasuke." She hugs me and cried. I hug her back. "I won't allow them to touch you. Ever again."

...

(Itachi)

I know, my mother has to talk to me about what I have done to cover up this whole thing about Una. "Una, you're safe now. I won't allow you to go back to that world ever again. Even if it cost my life." I walked away going to my office when my mother stops me.

"Itachi!" My mother yelled. I stop. "Why you have declared her dead and not even bothering to look for her! For the past two years, she has been tortured and you didn't do anything about it. You just allowed it!" I just walked away from her. I couldn't even tell her it would just break her heart.

...

A year later, Una got therapy to help her with her physical and emotional trauma. Una talks about her problems. My mom is still upset that I didn't look for her when she needed me the most. Una and I haven't told Sasuke about anything.

"Itachi," Una said as she closes the door of my office. "We have to tell Sasuke."

I cross my arms. "You know, tomorrow is his birthday."

"I know, it's now or never. Fate is calling out to me. I'm leaving soon."

I smirked a little. "Una, are you sure you are going back?"

"Yes, I am. This time he is calling you and Sasuke. I don't know how much time I got to tell Sasuke." Sasuke opens the door and closes it.

"Tell me what?"

Una turns around and locked the door. "Sasuke, it's time that we all have a talk." Una walks up to me and turns around to face Sasuke. "Sasuke, this is hard to believe, but Itachi and I came from your world."

"Why are you telling me this?" Sasuke responded.

"It's time to end this confusion. Itachi is right here the one that killed your clan. I'm Una from your world as well. Now Sasuke, don't do anything funny and allow me to explain. Itachi was given orders to kill everyone since Orochimaru had an army ready to take down the village. In exchange, Orochimaru wanted the Uchiha clan dead. If Itachi didn't take the job they would have killed you along with the village on top of that even me. They thought I was a curse." I notice Sasuke made both fists.

"Sasuke..."

"Shut it!" He yelled at me.

"Sasuke, don't be that way towards your brother. He did everything he can to save you. Itachi, you should tell him the rest." Una took a seat on the floor.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I am."

I sigh. "Sasuke, I'm sick. I'm dying from an illness. There's no cure for it, that's why they chose me to do it. Now that I'm here, I'm not sick."

"No..." Sasuke backs up.

"Sasuke, Orochimaru, was behind my clan and everything that happened to Itachi, you and me. He took Uchiha's from their clan to conduct his experiment to create my clan because of that they didn't want more Uchiha. The Hokage wanted everyone dead. No single Uchiha alive, but Itachi left you alive because you are his brother and he loves you. Orochimaru must be stopped and I'm going back to finish him off."

"Una..."

Una looks away. "Now, Sasuke. I should tell you something. I was the one that started that experiment. Fate took me back in time to start that awful fate for the Uchiha." Una covers her face and says. "I am the one that you should kill not Itachi. If I wasn't even alive, Itachi and you would have the life as you do now." She wipes away her tears. Sasuke stayed quiet. "Sasuke, I'm sorry. They forced me to join the Akatsuki so they won't harm the village." I said to him.

Sasuke looks to the side as he takes this all in. It was painful. "I'm sorry Sasuke." I looked down.

Una gets up and hugs Sasuke. "It's my fault, not Itachi." Sasuke hugs her as I heard his cries. Una was crying as well. Una lets go and wipe his tears. "Sasuke, it's time to go back."

"Itachi, are you coming back?" Sasuke says.

"I have too." I stand up. "Una will they forget about you?"

"Most likely. We should head out." Una hugs me. I hug her back. "Una." I let go.

Una nodded and said. "Where is my brother's clock?"

"It's in the house."

"I'll get it. I'll be back. Rose petals." Una left my office. It was me and Sasuke. Sasuke walks up to me. "Itachi, why you never told me?"

I turn around to look at the great land. "It was time for you to know. I know you still hate me. I'm sorry, I had no other choice. I was pin against the wall. Una was right, if I didn't take the job then they would have killed you and me along with the village. Now, I'm Hokage here. I did everything in my power to protect it. I will not let our clan go to waste. I promise you that. I will never ever do it again. I know this isn't my world. I have to face my crime." I looked down as I close my eyes.

"Itachi, even if you had no other choice, you should have told me! I would have helped and understood the situation. You shouldn't have left me in the dark!" What he was saying hurt me. It hurts me dearly. "Itachi!" He turns me as he grabs my collar. "You should have told me!"

Sasuke punches my face and I took it. Una comes back pulls Sasuke away. "Stop it."

"Una! Stay out of it!" He pushes her back that she landed on her butt. "Sasuke..."