25. Itachi Cycle

Two years later, the anbu was collecting a lot of information on Una. "Itachi. Snow is a cursed child. Let me explain." He took a break and looks at me.

"Snow comes from a clan just like Uchiha. Her clan name is Curse Rose clan. Her rose on her left arm shouldn't be there. Everyone that was born in that village has a flower instead of a rose. It was said when a person kills off two of their kind or more it would transfer to their killer and make that person strong. She holds a special power and could be stronger than most people, then we have here. I believe she killed her clan to get the power or she was ordered to kill. We let her live for a meanwhile, I bet Orochimaru is behind this. You must kill your clan in order to stop Orochimaru." I never thought she would go as far.

...

(A night before the murder)

I broke into Una's apartment. I place a letter on her bed, letting her know what I committed will be done again.

...

(The day that Itachi killed everyone.)

"I'll make my move on my clan." I was about to start killing when Una comes in. "Why she came here, I told Sasuke to tell her not to come." I had to delay everything just for her and when she left, I made my move on everyone. I killed my mom, dad. I didn't want to kill them.

I waited for Sasuke when he enters the room. "Brother." I showed him how I killed everyone. I left him, I cried for my brother and everything I have been through. I wish I could do something different.

...

I headed for the hospital. When I enter to see Sasuke sleeping and Una comes in. I heard all their conversation. Una went to visit my mom to get a gift for Sasuke. I noticed that Sasuke open the heart locket. It was a nice gift for my brother and he blushed. I saw them sleeping together and the nurse came and ruin it.

...

When she left. I went after her. She was about to open the door when she turns around. "I... Itachi."

...

I walked up to her. "We have to talk, Una"

"I know, I remember now. Let's get inside before they see us together." She let me go inside her apartment.

"Una, it's not safe in here." I turn to see her lock the door.

"Clone jutsu." She left the two clones inside. She opened the glass door. We jumped down. I followed her. We went running to a location in which there is a swing set.

"Una, they want to kill you. You need to leave as fast as you can."

She wasn't surprised instead looks upset, "I am not leaving Sasuke behind."

I was confused, she should leave him. "You get in his way."

Una looked at me with a hateful look. "Itachi, I don't want to leave him behind, he lost everyone! He needs someone to be there for him." I see she loves him. "I promise you this Itachi, I don't tell him that you are involved in this mess." She looks down, picked up her head with a smiled. "I want to stay behind because I love him. I want to be there for him. I promise that I make him strong."

I looked down to the ground. Una loves him, but she is in danger. "Una, the third Hokage is watching you closely. He doesn't trust you."

"I know, he did tell me about my clan. Itachi, you have to go."

"Take good care of my brother, Una." I poked her forehead and left.

...

I join the Akatsuki. I kept Una a secret from everyone besides Kisame.

...

A couple of months later, I found Sasaki. I took him to Lucky during a night time when Una wasn't there yet. Sasaki wasn't too happy to hear about Una. I told Lucky everything that happened. She hands a letter to Sasaki.

"Lucky, I will deliver this letter to your younger self. How I'm helping Itachi?"

"I will let him know about the anbus will be up to something." I sat there looking at them.

She smiled at me. "You see, I was aware of you guys and Una because of this letter, but I did not tell myself how I am going to die." She looked sad.

Sasaki got up and headed out the door. "I'll go now, Itachi, Kisame, you have to wait for my return." He left us alone.

"Itachi, who likes Una?" Well, I could tell her. Lucky won't live long to see who is it.

"My brother."

She was happy. "What's his name?"

"Sasuke."

"What a lovely name. If I could live to see him. I would pinch his cheeks on the day of their wedding." Back of my mind smiled at the thought of their wedding.

...

Hours later Sasaki came back. "Itachi, let's go."

The same night, we came across Una. Sasaki left us because he didn't want to see Una. Kisame talked to her to scare her. "Hello, are you lost, little girl." I closed my eyes not wanting to see. I used illusion and went to the forest. She was just standing in front of me while we talked. When she knocks herself out cold. I took her back home.

...

Sasaki travels with us for five years when it was time for him to meet up with her sister. He came with her and she yelled out my name. I came to her. They were talking about how she needs to remember her clan and her brother. I didn't know that Sasaki took away her memories.

When she wakes up, she confesses to her brother, she remembers the day of the killing. I was surprised she killed her village.

He was about to slap her when I stop him. I let go since he seemed relaxed enough. They talked among each other. I felt bad for Sasaki.

...

When Sasaki returned, he cut his right arm off. "I don't need to be reminded why I am cursed." I went to him and catch him. Sasaki was out cold. I pick him up and took him where is Kisame was at.

...

Next day, I told Kisame to stay and wait for us. When Una finally showed up, Una explains everything after healing her brother. She handed me the letter.

"So, that explains the letter and everything."

She smiles. "Yes, it does."

...

I woke up in the middle of the forest with a huge chunk of my memories missing. I looked up to the sky. "There you are, Itachi."