31. Meeting

I headed out to the waterfall to meet up with Sasuke. I haven't changed to my old self yet and waited for him. I sat down looking at the water. He finally showed up. I got up and he pulls me into a hug. "Sasuke." I hug him back.

"Una, I don't have a lot of time." He whispers to me.

I pulled away from him and smiled. I turn myself back to almost normal besides my eyes since I don't want him to know. "Do you like what you see?" I giggle a little.

I noticed he looks serious. "What happened to your arm?" He grabs my arm.

"Oh, this? Nothing I was only fighting."

He pulls me in closer to his body. "Was it Itachi? Did he hurt you?"

I looked into his eyes. "No." I want to change of subject. I whisper into his ear. "I have to wear big sizes of bras."

I laughed a little, he looks away blushing. I got his hand took him to the side of the waterfall near the trees. "Sasuke, I'm sorry about what happened yesterday. I pro..." He pins me to the tree behind me. "Sasuke."

"Una, I miss you." We looked into each other eyes. We didn't break away. "When you said, Snow. I knew it was you."

I didn't speak, I want him to continue on. He brings his face a little bit closer. "Sasu...." He kissed me. I kissed him back. He deepens the kiss as we enjoyed each other company. When he lets go, I happen to notice his smirk.

I smiled at him. "Sasuke, I miss you." I looked down and blushed.

He picked up my head by lifting my chin. "I miss you, too."

We were about to kiss again when I noticed Itachi and Kisame were nearby. They probably saw the whole thing. "Sasuke, please don't go," as I hold his hand, he used to hold my chin.

He smirks and looks into my eyes. "I won't let myself go from you." I smiled at the cheesy line. I closed my eyes when I felt could feel Itachi and Kisame appear in front of us. I open my eyes quickly.

I put my arms wrap around Sasuke's neck. I noticed he smirked with his eyes closed as quiet as I could be I told them 'to get out,' but it didn't work. They walked a little closer.

I was like, not today. "Rose petals." I made them go to my hotel room.

Sasuke let go of the hug. "What was that?"

"Oh, I need something to lighten up the mood." I did red rose jutsu, a lot of rose petals came down on us. "Do you like?"

He smiles. "I do. I have to leave Una."

"Sasuke. I haven't told you this for a long while. I still love you." He smiles and pokes my forehead. I smile too, and poke his forehead.

...

(Kabuto saw the whole thing)

...

(Sasuke)

I was going to go back to the hideout that wasn't too far from the village when I was jumping tree branches when I heard a someone calling out my name. I stop and took out my knuai knife. "Sasuke!" A hand grabs me and pulls me back.

...

I notice Kabuto coming towards me, "rose petals." I went to my hotel room where is Itachi and Kisame is in. They both were sitting on my bed. "Why you didn't stop walking when I told you." I was pissed, I crossed my arms.

Itachi nor Kisame did not answer. "You know, I haven't seen Sasuke for five years. You almost ruined it for me." I went to the bathroom and slam the door. I sat behind the closed door to hear Kisame talking, "she's complaining."

Itachi spoke to him. "Let her be, she was making up lost time with him."

I blushed, they probably saw me kissing him. I put my hands on my face. "No." I got up and went into the bedroom again. "Itachi, Kisame. How much did you saw?"

Kisame said. "Everything, even the kiss."

I put my hands on my face. I was red as a tomato. "No."

"Yes, we did. Itachi over here wanted to stop it."

I looked at Itachi and he closed his eyes. "Itachi want reason you wanted to stop it?" He walks out and closed the door. "Kisame, tell me." He didn't say anything to me.

I looked down and picked up my head as I went after him. "Itachi?" He was outside. "Itachi, please come back. I'm sorry, I have upset you."

He didn't bother to look at me. "We are leaving, Orochimaru is on his way."

I wasn't worried about Orochimaru. I still wonder why Itachi wanted to stop Sasuke and me. "Okay, I'll get ready." I went back to my room. "Kisame, you need to leave. I'm going to get ready now." He gets up and headed to Itachi.

...

I took my last shower in the hotel. I put on the new clothes that fit me like a glove and my brother's cloak. I put my working clothes on top of the chair with that a letter saying, 'deliver it back to Yoyo restaurant.'

I got everything ready. I put my pajamas in a small, yet median size black book bag and one extra pair of clothes. I wrap my left arm with new bandage wrap. I got Sasuke's present and put it in my book bag. "Rose petals." I went outside to Itachi and Kisame. "Ready?"

Kisame smirked. "Look at you, who you are trying to hide from."

I looked at him. "Everyone. Orochimaru will be here shortly." I grab their arms. "Rose petals." We went far from the village into the forest. "Sorry, Orochimaru was headed there."

...

We walked to another location and it was a river this time. We slept out here. Before morning arrived, I had a dream.

...

(Dream)

I was in a forest with Naruto and Sasuke, but they were wearing normal clothing. They look normal as well, like they did not hate each other.

"No, it can't be." I felt I was crying.

(End)

...

I woke up and realized that I wasn't crying. I noticed Itachi was cooking some fish near the river. I didn't know where was Kisame. "So, you're finally awake, any dreams?" Itachi asked.

I got up and sat next to him. "I did, it felt so real. I was with Naruto and Sasu...." The pain returned to me. I coughed up more blood than the usual. I hold onto my chest breathing heavily. "Ita-chi." Itachi grabs me as I collapse in his arms.