37. Saving

Kisame and I started to fight with our swords. He was very good just like in my world, but I know which moves he was going to use and I blocked him. I destroy his sword from stealing my chakra. He stops and looks at his sword and looks up to me. "How about we leave now."

I put my hand out. "Rose petals." His sword disappeared. I put it in Itachi's office for a moment. "Red rose jutsu." Thousand of roses fell from the sky. "If you move, my rose will cut you with each step you take. So, I suggest you stay where you are. Sasuke, Naruto lets go." I turn around and fled the scene. Naruto and Sasuke joined me.

"Rose petals. I return his sword and fully recovered. I grab a Naruto and Sasuke's hand. "Rose Petals." We made it to a village far from from we were. I let go and took a seat on the ground. "Are you alright, Una?" Naruto says.

The pain in my chest started to kick in that left me that I had to hold in the cough which it was bad. "Una, you're bleeding." Sasuke bends down and pulls my arm a little to see a cut. I looked down on my cloak and had blood on it. "Ah, I have blood on my cloak." I clear my throat.

"You know medical treatment." I looked up to Sasuke since he asked.

"I was forced to learn it." I look away. "Naruto, Sasuke. Can we go to a river?"

Naruto crossed his arms. "Sure." We went to a river and I washed my brother cloak. The bloodstain came out. I hang it up on a tree branch.

I sat next to it. Naruto came next to me. "Why haven't you finished the fight?"

"I killed people before. I don't want to do it again." I looked away. "Sasuke, I know you are hearing us, come out."

Sasuke comes out. "Did you?"

I looked up at him. I felt tears coming down my cheek. "I was forced to kill the ones I love." I looked down.

"So, they threaten you?"

"No. I was under their control. I had no control over myself that day." I put my hand over my mouth because I wanted to cough. They both looked at me.

"Una, I'm sorry," as Naruto put his hand on my shoulder. I put my hand down. I looked at Naruto and smiled while the tears fell from my cheeks onto my lap.

"Una, we should get going." Sasuke jumps to the other tree.

"I have a favor to ask you both. Please, don't let anyone know. Itachi took me in for a better life. I'm scared that they could come again and kill me. I don't want to go back with them." I lied to them. I looked down.

"We promise not to tell no one." I looked at Naruto and smiled. "Promise," Sasuke said.

I looked at Sasuke. "Thank you both. Now let's get back." I picked up the cloak and hold it tightly. We jump trees to get there faster.

"Una," Naruto called out to me. "Where was your village?" I stop jumping from tree to tree. Naruto and Sasuke stop to look at me.

"We were there. It's nothing but a forest now." I jump and pass them.

We got there by night time, made it to the road that leads to the Konoha village. We made it to the main gates and went in. "Naruto, you could go home. I'll inform Itachi. Good night."

He agrees and went home. I looked at Sasuke. "Sasuke, let's go." We went together to his office. He wasn't in his office so we went home walking when Sakura happens to show up.

"Oh, Sasuke." She ignored me and jumped Sasuke grabbing his arm. I wanted to push her off and tell her his mine, but I couldn't he isn't the Sasuke I like.

"Get off!" He said in a loud voice.

"Oh, Sasuke why?" She says in a cute voice.

I took her by the arm. "Back off!" I raise my voice.