22. Childhood

(Una POV)

(When she was taken)

I was stabbed in the back when he took me when I woke up I was in a cave. I noticed that my back hurts like hell. I was bleeding a lot. I would have been dying by now if I didn't know medical ninjutsu.

My back got better, got up and look outside. I looked beside me and there he was. He laid against the wall, crossed his arms, and looking down. His black hood didn't allow me to see his face.

"Who are you?" I wanted to know who is he.

"You should know."

I inhale and exhale. "No, I don't."

"Come with me." He said. I went with him. We stop on top of the tree branch and he turns around to look at me. "I want you to remember, Una."

I wasn't sure about this. "Uh, about what?" He moved a little closer. I backed up a little and sense Itachi nearby. "ITACHI!" I yelled so this guy won't do me harm. Itachi appears out of nowhere. I knew something was up. "Itachi, are you working with him?"

He closed his eyes. "Yes," even if he's working with him, I am ready for a fight.

"Una, I miss you." The man spoke to me.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked.

Itachi looks at me. "Una, he's here to tell you."

I looked at Itachi and then at him, "to tell me what? Well, spit it out."

"I'm your brother." He finally said.

It took me a second to take that in. I couldn't believe what I am hearing from him. "M.. My bro. Brother? That can't be I don't remember having a brother... It was you! You are the one that killed my parent and village." I put my right hand on my forehead trying to remember something that I miss from my life.

"My name is Sasaki. I didn't kill no one. You did."

I looked down. "No... That isn't true, I have no memories of killing..."

"I took your memories away. Now that I am here. I want to know the truth." I looked up at him. He came at me smacking my forehead as he knocking me down. Everything went dark for me.

...

(Una's past)

"Head leader what's to see the all the children tonight!" A speaker announces it for all the villagers to hear. "Mama, Papa, can I go." I hold on to their both clothes.

"Now, now Luna." Mother was beautiful. She looks like me, long black and red hair with light brown eyes. Mama was wearing a blue dress.

"But mother, I don't like it when you call me Luna. It's Una." I let go of them and crossed my arms as I puff my cheeks.

Papa put his hand on top of my head. "Una, we both love you and surely you can go see the leader. Hey, maybe you get your first baby mission." He is handsome just like Sasaki. His short black hair with baby blue eyes. He was wearing a gray shirt and black pants.

"But dad, I'm only 7 years old, I don't want to do baby missions."

He smiled and laughs at me. "Una, it is okay. I remember how I was the same age and got my first baby mission. It was to take care of the newborn and that's how I met your mother." They both kissed each other.

"Eww." They both smile at me.

"Una one day you will fall in love." My mother said.

My dad interrupts mommy. "Let it be from the heart."