7. Back and Forth

(Sasuke)

Orochimaru enters my room without my permission. "Are you enjoying your new lifestyle so far?"

I got up to sit at the edge of the bed. "I want to train now."

"Ah, patience my dear apprentice. I will teach you everything that I know soon." He turns around to head out. I waited for a while only to walk around the tunnels to find Una or maybe Kabuto walking around.

I bump into Kabuto. "Why are you out of your room?"

"I am not tired. Looking for the bathroom."

"It's down the hallway to the left and then make a right." Kabuto walked past me.

I followed where he said when I heard snoring coming from a room. I knocked. "Come in." It was Una's voice that sounded very sleepy.

"So, this is your bedroom." I opened the door and headed inside.

...

(Orochimaru)

Kabuto enters my room. "What is it?" I asked.

"Una is planning on escaping soon. We need to do something about it before it's too late."

I got mad at Una thinking that she can escape my hideout. I made a fist and hit the wall. "Bring her to me!" I yelled. Kabuto was about to head out when I said. "Don't mention anything about what we are going to do to her just bring her here."

Kabuto quietly leaves my room, closing the door. I lay back on my chair and thought about those days that I face, Una. "Damn her. Damn her. Damn her!" I yelled out of anger.

...

(Una)

I heard a knock on the door that woke me up. I got up to sit on the edge of the bed. "Come in." I rub my eyes.

"Here you are, Una." Sasuke comes in and just stand there.

I looked at him, puzzled. "Why are you here?"

"I heard snoring coming from this room." I bet he lied.

"Really, um, wait, I got a request, can I help you? You know your past Sasuke?" Still, no emotion came to his face.

"Go ahead if that changes anything," he gave a deadly smirk and it vanished when he looks at the door when Kabuto enters the room. "Sasuke, why are you here?"

"I brought him over here, so he wouldn't feel alone." I lied to save his ass. To be honest, I don't know why.

"Una, you should know better than to mess with Orochimaru's apprentice." He gave an unfriendly look.

"I'm sorry, Sensei," lowering my head.

"Una come with me, Orochimaru wants to see you." He waited for me outside.

Sasuke walks towards me and lowers his head to my ear and whisper. "Thank you, Una." I blushed at his action. "I wish you luck, going back in time." He backs away and heads out.

I shook my head and got up to meet up with Kabuto. Once outside I notice Sasuke walked past Kabuto. Kabuto says to Sasuke, "stay away from Una." Sasuke didn't care to give him a response as he continues to walk away from him. "Una, let's go, now!" Kabuto sounded so mad.

I had no choice to follow him and walked until we gotten near Sasuke's room. Kabuto opens the door to see Orochimaru with a different body and his arms working just fine. He was seated in the middle of the room like always.

"You look surprised, Una. Do you like what you see? If not, you should tell me." I showed no emotion towards him and didn't say anything to him. "So, Kabuto told me you were planning to escape." My eyes widen and took a step back. "Your silence says more than your words. Tell me, were you planning on fighting us, knowing we are more powerful than you? You are weak, Una."

I hate him for everything he did in life. I made both fists. "You. You. You ruined my life." I got so overwhelmed with anger that built up so much over the years in my heart for this man in front of me that I yelled as my tears run down my cheek. "SO WHAT, WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT!" I finally snapped at him.

Orochimaru looks at me with a serious look. "Kabuto takes her away to our special cave. She won't put up a fight. We haven't trained her for that."

Kabuto smirks as he bows. "Yes, Lord."Kabuto looks at me and smirks. "Ready, ex-student?" I was ready to fight him full on. Kabuto holds my arm.

I let go of his grasp. "I won't let you touch me." I was angry. I jumped back and started to run as I looked behind me.

Kabuto pushes his glasses back. "You won't listen, would you?"

Kabuto runs after me as I looked behind me to see him finally catch up to me which it took me to use my new jutsu on Kabuto, fighting in this narrow hallway, what makes our fight very short.

I went after him and he dodges my punches. I bet he was asking himself why my hands are glowing red. I jump back as he went after me once more. I didn't want to make him suffer. I jump back once more. I smirk at him. We were throwing punches which I keep missing his face because I didn't want to hurt him. I hated myself for respecting him that much. I got hit in the face, flew and hit the wall behind me. Kabuto holds me by my neck tightly that I couldn't breath.

"If Orochimaru didn't give me orders. I will kill you right here."

I grab his arm as I still couldn't hurt him. I left my own tears rolling on my cheek as I beg in my mind. 'Why you have to be this way. I want to live not to die."

Kabuto knocked out because I couldn't breathe anymore.

...

(Now)

That's how I ended up in this cave hanging from the chains that making me sway. I hate myself. I want to die. I cried once more when I heard a footstep, not too far from me. I open my eyes to see a man. He stands inches away from me that I couldn't even see his face very well, but I knew it was not Kabuto in front of me.

I couldn't hold myself to be wake for long since my body ache from the fight.