38. Problems

It was eleven o'clock when I headed to Itachi's office. When I got there, I hid behind a wall because there's been a group of girls in front of the door.

"Itachi, please let me in. I know he is dating her." Sakura says as she bangs on the door with her fists.

Another girl said. "Itachi, please. Let us in." I backed away and run. I went to the bathroom and not bother to lock the door. "Rose petals." I went to Itachi's office. "Itachi, what's going on? There're a lot of girls."

"They told me you were dating Sasuke."

"Oh, no." I put my hands out in front of me and shook them. "You see a girl was on Sasuke and I couldn't help my jealousy." I put down my arms and place them behind my back.

"You created an angry mob." He said as he lay back on his chair.

"I'm sorry." I looked down. "I'll speak to them."

"Wait, don't open that door."

"Why?" I asked.

"They will create a mess in my office. Get out of here by using Rose Petal."

"I understand, Hokage." I smile. "Also, I need a job, can I start helping you?"

He looks down. "You created so much problem, yet you want to work with me?"

I nodded. "You see, I'm getting my attacks more often."

He looks up to me. "Fine. First thing, go back outside to get rid of those girls."

I smiled and went back to the bathroom. I went up to them. "Hello."

"Look, it's her." Sakura points at me. "Let's get her!" I started to run behind me. I went to the streets, running into an alleyway.

"Rose petals." I went back to Itachi. I puffed and put my hand on my chest. I coughed. "Itachi."

I went down on my knees. Itachi rushes over to me. "I run all the way into an alleyway." Itachi put his hand out. I grab his hand and got up.

Shisui walks in. "Itachi. Oh, hello, Una. So, I heard you were dating Sasuke now."

I let go of Itachi's hand. "Shisui, I'm not. I was mad and one of the girls. I wanted to go home that day."

"So, that's what happened?" He smirks.

"Yes, I created the whole problem that I need to resolve. I feel bad for Sasuke, he doesn't need all the girls to act like that. I hate it when one woman is all up in one man." I made a fist and looked down. "I wanted Sasuke to live a happy life without girls going crazy for him for once. I don't want to be his girlfriend or anything."

"I understand. Sasuke..." Itachi interrupts him. "Sasuke doesn't need you to do that, Una." I looked at Itachi.

I smiled weakly. "Yeah, you right. I can't help people with each problem they have. I'll tell the group of girls that we are not dating."

Itachi grabs my shoulder. "Una, I don't want you to see Sasuke." Even if it's a different Sasuke, I still was heartbroken. "I understand." I looked down and walked away.

...

I headed towards the group of girls. "Hey, it's her," as I walked down the street and they gather in front of me. "So, you are that girl Sasuke dating now?" Ino talking to me.

"I am not dating him."

"Lair, I saw you kiss him," Sakura told me off.

"I use illusion for you to make you believe I kiss him. I'm sorry, you could have him. I don't like him." I put on a fake smile. "I am sorry."

Sakura yelled at me. "You liar!"

I put my arms behind my back. "I love someone else. I couldn't be with him right now." I started to feel my tears run down my cheek. "I love him too much that it hurt to be with him."

They stayed quiet. Sakura comes up to me and slaps me. "How dare you lie to me and use illusion to make me believe that shit happened! We are going to tell him."

I put my hand on my cheek and I looked at her. "I'm sorry."

"Sakura, that's enough, let's go." Ino grabs her arm and they walked away.

I went back to Itachi's office. He was alone, I went up to him and hugged him. "It hurts." He hugs me back and notices my cheek. I cried in his arms. I backed away and healed my cheek.

"Told them the truth and I got slapped. Big price to pay." My heart started to hurt. I went down on my knees. I started to cough blood. I put my hand over my mouth. "I'm sorry." I spill blood on top of his floor.

He got up and got paper towels, hands over to me. "Here."

I got the paper and clean it up. "Therefore, I want to work with you. I don't want people to see me like this." Itachi says nothing. I got up and put the bloody towels into the trash and stood in front of Itachi's desk. "Ready."

He looked down and smiled. Sasuke comes into the room. "UNA!" He slams the door and he grabs my arm tight. He hissed at me. "What did you do?!"

"You are hurting me, let go." He wouldn't let go.

Itachi called out to him. "Sasuke, let her go!" He lets go and crossed his arms.

"Una, you made this problem even worse!"

"How?" I asked.

"You told them about the truth. I thought you wanted them not to bother me."

"I am sorry. I couldn't live with a lie. You could handle this problem on your own Sasuke." He grabs my arm and took me.

"SASUKE!" It was Itachi angry yelling at him. Sasuke was about to open the door. "You can't stop me." Itachi grabs Sasuke's arm. "You can't!" Sasuke stops to look at him. "I knew it, you do like her!"

I looked at Itachi. "I won't allow you to take her to them."

"You always know everything." Sasuke hissed at him.

"I..I" I tried.

"Una, stay out of his." Itachi was pissed off.

Sasuke let go of my arm. "I don't want to talk to you."

I yelled at them. "SASUKE, ITACHI. DON'T FIGHT OVER ME! I DON'T WANT BOTH OF YOU TO HATE EACH OTHER OVER SOMEONE THAT IS STUPID LIKE ME!!" I run away while coughing a lot and blood spill on my hands and a lot of it. I went to the bathroom and locked myself in. I cried so much for everything. I looked up at the ceiling as soon I was finished cleaning up.

"I want to live happily? Why can't I?" I cough up more blood.

...

I stop crying and wiped away my tears. I open the bathroom door to find Itachi waiting for me. "Itachi."

He pulls me into a hug. "I'm sorry."

I hugged him back. I smiled. "Itachi, it's fine." I took his hat and walked away. "We have a busy day now." He smiled and I went into his office. I help him with the paperwork.