50. When Time Heals

(Age 22)

Ever since then, we lived in the village with everyone. Of course, Sasuke became the shadow Hokage protecting the village from the outside. We have gotten to spend our time together until we deiced to get married in Konoha village which we both mind.

They asked us a lot of questions, but we never answer them back because they would not believe the crazy adventure we went through. Now, looking at this situation. Sasuke and I have been a lot happier together. Sasuke bought me ice cream on our date in our first two weeks back in the village.

I was eating my ice cream when Sasuke kissed my cheek. I smiled. "What's wrong?"

Sasuke says nothing as he kneels down and took out a little small black box. He opens it to reveal a rose ring shape. "Would you marry me?" I notice his cheeks were pink.

I nod making me the happiest girl on the face of the world. "Yes, Sasuke-Kun," I hug him and kiss his cheek a lot.

...

(Nine years later)

We have two beautiful kids and a third one on the way, but my husband doesn't know that yet because he's away for nine months for a mission that Hokage, Naruto send him. My oldest son, Sasaki is eight years old and the middle child, Mimi just turn six years old this summer.

Sasaki looks like Sasuke and Itachi mix together. Mimi looks like me and my mother mix together. Sasaki has dark eyes along with dark black hair just like his father. He looks like Itachi with his small little face. Mimi has long red and black hair along with dark eyes.

We have our little home in Konoha village near and where was the Uchiha clan used to be. The new Uchiha symbol I created with the help of Itachi. I had them custom made for my children's clothes on their back.

...

I was in the kitchen, creating lunches for Sasaki and Mimi when Mimi comes into the kitchen. "Mommy, tell Sasaki to stop taking my teddy bear," as Mimi points to her brother that has the teddy bear in his hands.

I went up to Sasaki as I put my hands on my hip. "Sasaki, please don't take Mimi toys without her permission."

"But mom, she took my coloring book."

I sighed. "You both have to learn to have to share."

They both looked at me and started to cry. "Mommy, we miss daddy." They said together and hugged me.

"My little ones, daddy is not that far away. He will come back soon," as I hugged them.

"Mom, he won't get to see our baby brother be born," Sasaki said to me.

"He will back before Haru gets here." They looked up to me. "Haru?" Sasaki questions me.

I gave them a motherly smile. "Yes, if daddy doesn't come back. I will name him Haru, but if dad comes before he is born. We name him other than Haru." I put my hands on top of their heads.

"Mommy, I like that name," Mimi says and Sasaki agreed. "Me too." They both smiled.

"Sasaki, Mimi go and play together while I get your lunches, ready." They let go and went outside to the backyard to play. I got their lunch ready when Mimi comes in and yelled. "Mommy! THERE A MAN HURT!"

I went with her and saw who was it. "No, it can't be." It was my older brother. "Sasaki." His name passed my lips. I went over to him. He was injured. I healed him right in the spot.

"Mommy, will he be okay?" Sasaki asked worriedly.

"Yeah. He will. Sasaki help me take him into the house." I picked him up with the help of my son. We placed him on top of the couch. I can't believe it. He still got the other arm but doesn't have the cloak. He woke up and look at me. "Una?"