49. Almost Done

(Una)

"Sasuke..." Sasuke just walked away from me and Itachi. Itachi helps me up. "Una, give him some time to think about this."

I looked away. "I guess. I'll be training."

"Okay, just don't over push yourself," Itachi walks to his seat.

"Thanks, brother. Rose petals." I went to a nearby waterfall. I train by myself that would help to take my mind of this situation. After sometime later, I heard someone behind the bush. I got a knife out.

"Who's there?" Sasuke comes out. He places his right hand in his pocket waiting for me to talk to him. I walked over to him. "Sasuke, why are you here?"

He pulls me into a hug. "Una, I'm sorry that I pushed you."

I hug him back. "It's fine. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just thinking about the situation." He pulls away. He grabs my shoulders. "This isn't your fault."

"Nor Itachi."

He lets go. "Itachi... Itachi had no other choice, but he did. He should have told me then, I... I would not have gone with Orochimaru..."

"Sasuke, then you wouldn't have met me." He looks to the side. I move his head gently to me. "Sasuke, it wasn't for Itachi decision to keep you out of it. I wouldn't be here with you. Don't hate Itachi nor the village. It was Orochimaru fault." Sasuke looks so hurt. My eyes water up. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be." Sasuke grabs my hands as he pulls them down. "When can we go back?"

I thought about his birthday. "In two days, we all go back."

"Two days?"

I nod. "Yeah, Fate told me in two days. You know I don't have any control over that monster." I just lied to him about those two days.

"Okay, in two days, we leave. I'll get everything ready," Sasuke turns around.

I grab his arm. "Sasuke. Please talk to Itachi before we leave. I want you both to make up." He lets go and left. I left sad about the whole thing. I took a seat on top of the rock as I see the beautiful waterfall. "Why does it has to be this way," I sigh.

I looked up to the sky thinking about Kisame. "I'm coming soon." I haven't broken the news to Itachi about the Akatsuki. "I should have told him." I put my legs together.

I sigh. "Naruto is still looking for Sasuke and me." I put my head on top of my knees. "Sasaki."

...

(Itachi)

My mother comes in. "Itachi, are you going to work all day and not come home for dinner?"

"No, I'm not. I need to finish up work for tomorrow."

She crosses her arms. "You know, I have come across Sasuke. He was looking for Una. Do you know where she is?"

"He was?"

"Yeah. It's strange he has been looking for her since this morning," as she crosses her arms.

"Okay, let Sasuke know that he should come to my office." Something isn't right.

"Okay, I'll let him know if I find him." She left my office.

I cross my arms and thought about the fake Sasuke that is looking for Una all morning. "Sasuke was just with us."

...

(Sasuke)

I was getting some rocks and making the skip across the lake. "Itachi should have told me."

"No time no see, Sasuke."

I turn around to see myself. "Who are you."

"Well, it wasn't for Una. I won't be here."

I wasn't like this. "Who are you!" I raise my voice.

...

(Una)

It was in the afternoon. I looked up at the sky to sense Sasuke injured. I headed to Itachi's office. "Una just in time," Itachi said.

I cross her arms. "It seems Sasuke is headed here. He is hurt," someone opens the door and it was Sasuke. He was badly injured. I help him. "Sasuke, what happened to you?" I help him to sit up against the wall. I started to heal his wounds.

"Sasuke, who did this to you?" Itachi asked him.

"Orochimaru..." He coughs.

"Damn it. I should have known he was here. I'm sorry, Sasuke." I looked down at my hands that were shaking. Sasuke grabs my hand. "Una, he won't touch you."

I smiled. "I know." I kiss his cheek and continue to heal him. I was finishing healing him. Sasuke gets up. "We need to go after him."

"Una, you think you can track him?" Itachi asked me.

"Yes, I can. Red rose jutsu," allowed my chakra to expand throughout the village also the inside of the houses of everyone. Also, the waterfall that I was nearby. I left him nearby there. "I found him." I stop my jutsu.

I help Sasuke to be close to Itachi. I grab both of their arms. "Rose petals." We made it near his location as Orochimaru comes out from the forest. He wasn't expecting us.

"So you knew I was at all this time, Orochimaru?" I asked him.

He smirks. "I'm looking for a new host. It's either you or Sasuke..."

"If you want my body or Sasuke, you have to fight us first." I gave him a death glare.

"Una, why do you play with my feelings?" He asked me evilly.

"Feelings? You never had any, to begin with!" I yelled angrily.

He laughs evilly. "Sasuke, I knew you loved her and you couldn't kill her that day. Why you just don't kill Itachi for once. He did kill your clan."

"It was you that my clan had to be killed in order to stop you from experimenting in my clan." Sasuke was pissed.

I allowed my red roses to fall everywhere. "Itachi, Sasuke the real one is nearby. This isn't the real Orochimaru." I put out my hand and crush his bones. He turned into mud.

"Itachi, he is behind you." I turned around and killed off a tree without touching it. All the leaves came down.

The real Orochimaru comes out to play. "Una, you think you could kill me?"

I went after him with my illusion. I knew he didn't see that one coming. He got his snake out and went after the illusion. Soon, Itachi used Tsukuyomi on Orochimaru.

I summoned my sword. I stab him right through his head. "I wasn't wasting time, Orochimaru." I twist the sword as I pulled it out. Fate's hand comes out to grab Orochimaru. He took him. I fell on my knees and cried. Sasuke hugs me. "Sasuke." Soon, Fate's hand took Itachi, Sasuke and me.

...

"Una, wake up." I could hear Sasuke's voice. I woke up in the middle of the forest to look at Itachi and Sasuke. "What happened?"

"We are back," Itachi said. I looked to the side to see Orochimaru's dead body. "Sasuke, Itachi lets burn his body." We stand in front of his body and burn it. It was burning and we stayed for a little while until the sun was setting.

"Una." I turn to look at Itachi. He grabs something from his pocket and places it in my hands. "Take good care of it."

I smiled. "I will. Thank you." I look at it and it was the Uchiha clan with a rose in the bottom. It made me smile.

"Una, I'll see you in the future." He removes his cloaks and gives it to Sasuke. "I'm sorry." Itachi pokes his brother on the forehead. I saw Sasuke tears rolling down to his cheeks. "Itachi."

I smiled. I didn't say anything. "Sasuke! Una!" I turn my attention to Naruto and his group. I smiled. "Naruto."

He looks at the burnt corpse. We all stayed quiet while Naruto questions me and Sasuke. "Where have you been?!"

"Naruto, I can't explain anything that we have been through. Right now." I wipe away my tears.

"Sasuke," Sakura called out to him. I looked down.

"ITACHI!!" The earth shook. Fate's hand grabs Itachi. He was taken away.

"Itachi!!" I called out. I drop to my knees and cried. I knew he was in a better place. It still breaks my heart that Itachi won't be around anymore. Sasuke helps me up and hugs me saying. "This is where it all ends." Sasuke and I just cried in front of the group.