18. I Told Sasuke

It has been two days has passed since my birthday. I have been training with Sasuke near the swing. It became our hangout. Today we are going to meet with Kakashi and he told us not to eat today, but bring our lunch box with us. I made my lunch.

I don't get that hungry because of Kabuto help me to contain it. "I need to keep my medical ninjutsu still a secret from Sasuke until it's the right time." I put my hands up in the air and stretch once I finished fixing my lunch box. I grab my lunch box when I heard someone knock on it. I went over there to open it. I notice Sasuke was holding his lunch box. "Good morning." I gave him a smile.

"Good morning." He smiled too.

I grab his right hand. "Sasuke, let's go we are going to be late." I close the door behind me as we run towards the ground. We were early so we waited for Naruto and Kakashi. A couple of minutes later Naruto came than Kakashi came four minutes later.

"Good morning everyone. I hope all of you didn't eat breakfast. Also, you can put our lunch box there by the statue." He was smiling behind that mask of his. We did what he told us and he stands in front of us. "Now to start of our first lesson you have to catch my good friend, Pakkun."

We look confused, clearly didn't see anyone come with him, nor do I feel anyone around. "Let's get started, but first, let me get my good friend out here." He put his hand on the ground and said. "Ninken." It means ninja dog.

A dog was summoned and his fur was brown and he has a headband of the hidden leaf village. It just stood there looking at Kakashi. "Pakkun, meet my new group."

Pakkun turns around to look at us. "Nice to meet you."

"I... I... IT SPOKE!" Naruto and I said it at the same time and pointing at the dog.

Kakashi sweat drops in the background. "Now, let me explain the rules. You all have one job and that job is to capture Pakkun. If you do capture him. One has to decide which teammate has to leave the group." Kakashi was serious.

I look at Naruto and Sasuke if I had to guess Sasuke will kick out Naruto and Naruto will kick out Sasuke. I'll be the monkey in the middle. I looked down and knowing we have to work together, but it's impossible. "Now, that you know the rules, let's begin." Kakashi and Pakkun hid in the trees.

"You guys, we have to..." I couldn't finish my sentence because Sasuke left and Naruto went to the open yelling. "Come out here and fight me!"

The only option was to go with Sasuke. I went on top of the tree and jump each one until I catch up to Sasuke, he was on top of the tree branch and he looks at me. "Sasuke, we have to work together."

He nodded as he looks down at Naruto. "That idiot is giving himself away." I could help it but to smile. It was pretty funny how they both cared for each other and hated each other.

"Sasuke, you care." He looks away. My smile went down when I felt Pakkun was nearby. "Sasuke, Pakkun is near." He looks at me. "Let's go before I lose him."

We went together and noticed Pakkun had moved. I stop on top of the tree branch. "Sasuke, he moved. I think he could smell us or sense our chakra." I was thinking about how we should get him when Kakashi appeared behind us. "So, Snow you can sense chakra?"

We look behind us. Kakashi used illusion jutsu that makes us believe what we seeing is real. Sasuke saw something that made him throw shuriken, and kunai knives. I saw Naruto dying. I knew this was not real, because I sense his chakra not too far from me.

I went to Kakashi chakra and swing my fist to hit him, but I missed. The illusion has vanished when I turn around Kakashi took Sasuke and vanished.