27. Present Time

(Una)

I woke up to find myself next to Itachi. I got up to walk over to him. "Itachi, wake up. Itachi." He won't wake up so I healed him. He was okay, he only was knocked out by the time travel.

I sense Sasuke nearby so that means time didn't change when we left. "Itachi." I grab his hand. "At least, we understand each other pain," I smiled. "Rose petals."

I took him far from this location. "I'll be there soon." I got to face Sasuke that was coming. When he came, he looked at me dead in my eyes. "Una, where is Itachi?!" Sasuke yelled.

I must lie to save him for now. "I don't know."

"I remember everything, you can't lie to me!" He yelled at me.

"Sasuke, you aren't strong enough to kill him."

"It's none of your business whether I'm strong or not!" He yelled again.

"Una." It was Orochimaru. He came down from the tree. "I see Lucky showed you time travel." I wasn't too pleased he mentioned her. "Why do you care?!" I asked in a loud voice.

"Aw, Una you still have much to learn about yourself, the village and don't forget about Lucky your grandmother." He smiled evilly. I hated him so much for all the things that happened to me. "Sasuke, why you don't kill her to show yourself worthy."

"My pleasure." I looked at Sasuke. I was confused by his actions. He came at me. I jump back up to a tree branch and took off. When we were far from Orochimaru, I stop and turn around to see Sasuke. "Sasuke, please stop."

He stops to one tree down. "Una, I'm not going to kill you. I wanted to talk to you."

"Come next to me." He hops over to me. I hugged him. "Sasuke, I'm sorry."

He hugs me back. "Una, I miss you. I should be the one saying sorry." I let go to look at his face.

"I left so I wouldn't be killed. We can't be together now."

He pulls me into another hug. "I want to protect you, not hurt you."

I whisper into his ear. "You need proof you killed me. This is what, I'm going to do." From the hug, I pulled out kunai knife from his small book bag. I let go of the hug.

"Wait, you can't kill yourself."

"Let me get your right hand." I got his hand out and cut my own wrist for my blood to be poured onto his hand. I felt pain, but I knew, I couldn't complain. I heal my wrist got some blood from his hand and put it on his face and clothes.

"There you looked like you killed me. Now burn this tree log." I got out of the way and he burns the log. "Sasuke, promise me you will burn Orochimaru's body. I will come back for you. I love you... Rose petals."

"Wait, Una."

I headed back to Itachi. "Itachi." I shook him. He wakes up and looks at me. "Una?" I smiled. "Yes, we are back."

Itachi gets up and walks away from me. "Itachi, I know I could be a used to you, let me stay by your side. I have nowhere to go. I will train my hardest."

He turns around to look at me. "Come." I smiled, got up and headed out with him. Hours later we meet with Kisame. "Itachi what took you so long?" He was looking at me. "Itachi, why you bring Una?"

"So, you remember me?" I cross my arms.

"Yeah, I will never forget a face." He taps his sword behind him.

"I want to join you guys but not the Akatsuki," I told them.

"So, you want to join us not the Akatsuki. Itachi what do you say?"