5. Opportunities

I went to my bed to jump up and down because of the first time, I felt joy and happiness. "Yes, he is gone. Yes!" I thought about it a long time ago, "I miss the fighting, I wonder if I could train with Karin."

After I jump, I laid on my bed thinking about what should I do first. I fell asleep and by the time I woke up, it was morning. I can't believe it because Kabuto normally wakes me up around this time. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in."

A woman with red hair and wearing glasses comes in. "You must be Una?"

"Yes, I am." I stand up to bow a little.

"I am Karin, your master. Come with me when you are ready." She pushed her glasses.

"Karin, are we leaving the tunnel even if it's for a little while?" Karin leaves the room without saying anything. "Well, what a perfect day to start off with, right?" I headed out to the bathroom came back to find her outside my door.

"I said come with me," Karin demanded. I walk up to her. She walks to her right. "Come on, brat." I walked behind her. "Kabuto told me, you were training, is it medical?" Karin questioned me.

"Yeah, I am. Also, Kabuto grants me permission to recap my training. So..."

"Oh, yeah what kind of recap." Karin stops in front of me.

I looked to the side and at her back for a little. I looked down at my shoes. "Like fighting."

"Um, sounds like a recap, to me." She walks on.

"Sounds like a battle," I said with a smirk. I'll say anything to see the sun again.

"Don't get cocky, I'll be the winner. Also, Kabuto told me not to kill you. It was an order from Orochimaru. I'll take you outside."

She said it, 'outside.' I was happy, I wonder what type of skills she has, this going to be great. We walked outside, for the first time in my whole two year trap in this hell hole, a smile passes through my lips. My eyes went dim a little bit with the sunlight hitting my face for the first time.

Karin turns around. "Why you are so excited about?"

I replied to her. "I am going to kick your ass, that's why."

She placed her right hand on top of her hip, pushing her glasses with the other hand. "Oh really, let's go to an open field to get started," Karin turns around as we walk towards an open field. I was in amazed by the gorgeous display of mother nature. I have not seen in a while. A lovely smile passes through my lips for the first time as I felt the warmth of the sun on my skin as I felt the grass green on my toes. The trees swaying in the wind. Also, making my hair move. I close my eyes and looked up towards the sun. I enjoyed this peacefulness.

"Una..."

I opened my eyes to see Karin.

"Yes?"

"Gosh, you're not even listening to me. I said go over there, I'll go over here," as Karin points to the left. I went over there as she went to the right. We were facing each other. I sat down, closed my eyes.

"Idiot, you are going to get yourself killed like that." I open my eyes moved as fast as I can that she didn't even notice. I went behind her, I was about to hit her with my fist. "You're so predictable." Karin took a hold of my fist and punched me in my stomach. I disappeared with smoke.

"You're the one stupid, that was my clone!" I yelled through the field. I was on top of the tree looking at her at a distance. She was behind me, I turned around.

"Um, you're the one is the idiot around here." She punches me in the face, a flew down and rolled on the ground. I got up, blood filled my mouth cause me to spit out blood, wiping it away on my right arm. "It's no use hiding because I could sense your chakra."

I have to win this no matter what. I went to the open field to bring her out. Karin went running towards me, I went running towards her. We were throwing punches and kicks at each other as we blocked each other attacks. What I learn from Kabuto was healing also can be used as a weapon.

I put my thoughts together when I punched her in the face as she flew to the ground. I put my chakra into my hands as it glowed light white and blue so I could throw some really hard punches. I waited until she got up. She had blood coming out of her mouth. Karin got up from her spot and headed towards to trees.

"COWARD!" I put my hands together. My left arm started to hurt when I looked at it the red rose started to glow. I had no time for my arm. I stayed on the open field. I was already tired from this fight, yet this is my first fight in a long while.

Some shuriken, and kunai knives are thrown at me. I jumped back to not get caught by any. I picked up one of them throw it back where it was coming from.

"That was a doll move, don't you think." Once more standing behind me. She was ready to throw me a punch. I placed my hands on her fist. I can control the nervous system. The effects are not life-threatening, I simply put her hand to sleep for a while, in other words. Karin took notice as she jumps back, placing her left hand on her right arm. "What you did to my arm?"

"The less you know the better I'll win." I smiled at her. Karin was surprised by what I said or something. I moved fast once more and punched her on the side of the cheek, by the time I look down. Karin was out cold. I fell by her side, breathing heavily.

After some time, I picked her up to go to my room, placing her on top of my bed. I heal her wounds. I sat down to heal myself. I wonder why she just stood there and did not fight back. I look at my rose, I noticed that it stops glowing. "I have to get out of here, but first, I must save Sasuke from Orochimaru darkness."

I sigh as I relaxed in the chair. I watched her rest peacefully. I got up and looked for my clothes in a small cabinet in my desk to go and take a shower.

...

I opened the book that I did not quite finished and began to read. "Where am I?" Karin voice.

I turn my head to notice she was sitting down. I rushed over to her. "Karin, don't worry. I placed you in my bed so you can sleep." She says nothing. "What happened to you? Why you didn't block my punch?" I want to know.

She looks at me. "Well, I could see chakra flow within a body and your turn like flower petals, red roses."

I was astonished. "How can that be?"

"I don't know, maybe that's why Orochimaru wants from you?" Karin sits on the edge of the bed.

"How does he know? How do I control it?" I keep asking her questions.

"We will train before Orochimaru gets back." Karin made me smile.

...

Time flew by as I fought against Karin. I have learned, red rose jutsu. It allows me to create red rose petals to fall down to see where is the person and very little movement of the surrounding. "Karin, what do you think?"

"It got better," as she sits on the chair.

I smile, "really Karin, you think so," as I sit on the bed.

"Stop being a brat, I have to leave before Orochimaru comes back, those were my orders."

"Okay, I'll see you soon Karin. Oh, one more thing, will you keep all of this a secret from him?"

"Yeah, sure." Karin stands up. "Later Una." Karin left my room and never returned.

Three hours later, I felt relaxed and almost ready to fight Orochimaru and Kabuto by next year. I was leaving my bedroom to go to the bathroom. I was walking down the hallway when a horrible scream that filled the tunnel.