46. Out

(Itachi)

It was already night time. I headed to the hospital and the nurse said I shouldn't visit at this hour. I went back home and notice everyone was kind of happy that Una is back, yet sad. I eat with them. I headed back to my bed thinking what did Orochimaru has done to her.

...

(Una)

It has been a month since I got here and today I will be leaving the hospital. I feel much better. I have been healing myself as well so I can feel better. I got dressed and was ready this time, I had my book bag with me. I did not wrap the bandage around my left arm like I use to do.

I hold onto the Akatsuki cloak. I let my long hair down. It has been so long since last time I have cut it. I put my book bag on and sat on the chair. I hope they say nothing about my red dress that is open from the chest showing my black rose. I crossed my legs.

Sasuke comes into the room first. I notice Sasuke drop his mouth a little. I got up and went towards them. "What's wrong Sasuke. You like what you see?" I bit my lips. I walked past him to head out. We walked home together without saying anything to each other. I really like the fact this Sasuke likes me and I mean a lot.

Sakura and Ino walk up to us. "Sasuke, who is this?" Sakura asked in a nasty tone.

They both glared at me. "I am his girlfriend," I said to them and walked between them. I guess they didn't recognize me. Oh well, I like my new look. I think Sasuke likes it too.

I smiled. We made it home and wait for Sasuke to tell me something.

Mikoto opened the door and smiles. "Una, please come in." I smile and went inside. "Why don't you take a shower and change."

I looked up at her. "Yes, thank you." I walked away and enter the bathroom. From my bag, I took out my shirt that said 'Cool story' and my short pants. I took a bath. I headed out and walked into the kitchen.

"Una." Mikoto walks up to me and takes my dirty clothes from my hands.

"Una, why you don't go to your room?"

I smiled at her and said. "Thank you. I really miss you." I gave her a hug and she returns my hug.

"I missed you too." I pulled away to only wipe away my tears.

Mikoto smile was so motherly that she says to go rest and she'll make something strong for me to get better.

I headed to the room and put my book bag down where once I stayed. Some time has passed. Sasuke walks in and closes the door behind him. I looked at him. "Una, dinner is going to be ready in a few." I went over to him and pinned him against the wall and moved a little closer.

"I miss you so much, Sasuke." When I said, his name made it sound so sexy just for him. He didn't bother to look away or pinned me. I moved a little closer, but I backed away when he grabs me by my waist and kissed me. I kissed him back, He deepens the kiss.

I enjoyed his lips. I wanted more, but I broke away. I blushed and let go of him. He kissed me again. This time, we didn't break away, but Itachi comes into my room.

He saw us making out. He clears his throat that made us break away from each other. "Una, you're finally out of the hospital and you got cured so fast by Sasuke. Am I right?" I notice Sasuke looked away, blushing and I smiled at him while blushing.

"Well, I could say this Sasuke is my cure." Sasuke looks at me.

"Una, come we have dinner ready." Itachi didn't bother to walk away. I walked away and headed to the kitchen.

...

(Sasuke)

When they walked away. I looked up, bit and licked my lips. I enjoyed that kiss, I wanted her. I knew I can't. I wanted to wait for marriage. I looked around her room only to see her bag. I looked through it, to find anything to help me with what happened to her. I found her clothes.

"Ops." I happen to come across a heart locket.

...

(Itachi)

We waited for Sasuke. He happens to walk in. He took a seat next to Una. We began to eat. Una looked at the food. She didn't take one single bit.

"Una, what's the matter?" I told her.

She looks up to me. "Oh, sorry." Una took her chopsticks and started to shake. She drops it and took her hand back up against her chest. "I'm sorry. I can't eat. I guess I am not able to eat normally, been a full year in that mess."

We all looked at her. My mother talked to her. "Una, why?"

"Um, they poorly feed me..." She looks down. "I'm sorry. I have a hard time eating around people. I put on my fake smile and when they walk away. I throw away my food."

"No, don't be sorry. Sasuke why you don't feed her? Maybe that could help you start looking at the food a little bit better." My mother asked him. Sasuke got rice and placed it in front of her. "Here, eat."

She shook her head. "It's been hard, Sasuke."

Sasuke looked at her with a serious look and force feed her. "Sometimes, you have to eat, Una. I don't take no as an answer." Una's eyes water up as she eats.

"Sasuke, that is a very bad manner of you. You can't force feed her." My mom says.

Una says as she cries. "I eat very little." Sasuke doesn't want to put down the food. Una looked at him and eat it. She placed her hand over her mouth. "Thank you." She cried as tears run down her cheek.

...

After dinner, Sasuke stayed and walked Una to her room. "Sasuke," I called out to him.

He turns around. "Yes."

"Come to my room." I passed him and open my door for him. He walks in. I walked in and close the door. "Una came back after two years later. You have to be careful around her. You don't want to bring something up that would cause her to cry and not wanting to talk about."

"I know. Una went through a lot. I want to know everything that happened to her." He looks down.

"Sasuke, I want to know too. We have to wait for her to tell us in her time." He looks up at me with a sad look.

"We should help her get through this, Itachi."

I nodded and he walked away. I was getting ready for bed when Una comes in.

"Itachi, I have something to say to you." Una didn't bother to close the door. I walked up to her. "What is it?"

She hugs me. "I miss you," I hug her back reply to her. "I miss you too."

She whispers into my ear. "Sasuke is from our world. He is with us this whole time. We have to tell him everything." I hug her tightly as she began to cry.

"It's okay, Una. We will figure it out together."