15. Gentle

(Una)

"I feel sorry for Sasuke, I hope he won't mind, I don't go to school today." I heard a knock on the door. I answer the door. He notices I was in my pajamas than in my regular clothes.

"Una, are you feeling okay?"

I hold the door so he would not come in. "Oh, I feel fine."

He looked confused. "You aren't coming to school today?"

I gave a smile. "No, I'm not. I was planning to go to see your mother."

He frowns. "You know, Itachi told me to tell you not to go to my house today."

"Really, that's odd. Maybe he doesn't want me to see your mother." I cross my arms.

"Una, I think you should listen to my brother." He tells me.

Now, I frown and put my hands on my hip. "Why should I listen to him? I want to visit your mom and spend some time with her before valentines day." I told Sasuke how I feel.

"Uh, fine Una, you win. I'll tell Iruka-sensei that you don't feel good for today," as he placed his right hand on top of his head. I jump to hug him.

After saying goodbye. I went to get dressed and waited until eleven. I headed out to go to the Uchiha's household. Everything was the same as any other day. Once in front of the household, I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. Mikoto answer. "Hello, oh my, Snow. What are you doing here?" She sounded surprised.

"I wanted to spend some time with you since I haven't been around."

She looked happy and let me go inside. We went into the kitchen and she made green tea. "Snow, are you planning to stay for dinner?"

I looked at her when she was pouring the green tea in my cup placing in front of me. "No, I have to do homework I haven't finished. Thank you."

Mikoto smiles as she took a seat next to me. "So, you are going to get anything for Sasuke tomorrow?" Mikoto took a sip and place the cup down.

"I wanted to see you today because I know he doesn't like sweet. I wanted to buy him something that isn't sweets." I looked down at the cup of tea.

She placed her hands under her chin and smiled. "Snow, I'll give you a hint. If you want to give Sasuke a present, let it be from the heart."

I looked at her and remember when I wanted a heart locket for myself. "Mikoto, Thank you. You reminded me of a heart locket. I'll go buy it now for tomorrow."

"That's very lovely that you are going to get him that."

I smile, "thank you, Mikoto. See, this is why I wanted to see you today. You are the right person to talk to about gifts."

Mikoto giggles, "I won't ever forget this." Mikoto sounded a little sad. Something about her sadness remains me of someone. I took a sip and enjoy my time with her.

...

Hours later, I got up and push the chair in. She gets up and pulls me into a hug.

"Snow, I will miss you, be good to Sasuke forever." I looked up to her to see her expression was sad. I felt like this was our last time seeing each other. I should tell her. She spoke to me. "Now, go buy that gift for him. I think he would love it."

"Wait, I have to tell you something. I recover my memories. My real name is Una."

She drops her smile and smiled once more. "So you were hiding your real name from me. Your name is still lovely."

I smiled. "Sasuke knows about it a long time ago. I'm sorry that I kept it from you."

She put her hand on top of my head. "Una, please make Sasuke very happy and never let him go," from her voice, I knew she was deeply saddened.

I hug her. "Thank you, mom." Mom gave me a warm hug.

My tears run down my cheek. Mikoto holds me until I stop crying. Once I stop crying. Mikoto smiles, "it's time for you to go." Mikoto walks me outside. "Thank you, Una. I hope we see each other soon enough. Goodbye." She waved and goes back inside.

I waved goodbye as well. I headed to my house to get the money and walked all the way to the store when I saw the store. I walked in and looked at the display of the jewelry. I saw a silver heart locket.

The previous owner speaks to me behind the counter. "Are you looking for something young miss?"

I turn around to look at him. "Yes, I am. I wanted to buy a silver heart locket for a friend."

"Oh, you are the first little girl have seen buying a heart locket, besides the older woman that came here earlier." He mentioned.

I walked over to him. "I would like to buy a silver heart locket that open and close, please."

He turns around to get it. "Do you want a picture or an engrave writing in or out the locket?" He got a silver locket and it was gorgeous, but it was plain.

"I would like an engrave writing in it." It remains me of that memory that I had earlier about Sasuke around his neck. I wanted to say something about it, but I don't know if that memory were even real to me.

"Okay, what would you like to say in this heart locket." He opens it.

"I would like one side to say. 'To my dear good friend,' and the other side would say. 'I always care about you'."

He took about an hour. I waited in the waiting area until he said. "Okay, here. I am finished. Would you like it in a gift box?" I nodded and he turns around not allowing me to see what kind of color wrapper he got.

He placed it down with other gift boxes and turn around to get the red ribbon. It looks like there my box with a someone else box next to it. He wraps it and gave it to me and I paid the full price. "Goodbye, I hope your friend enjoys."

I waved goodbye. "Thank you." I walked all the way my house when I heard people talking about the Uchiha clan and about me.

"That's the girl that was always at the Uchiha clan." A woman says. "I feel bad about what happened there." A man says. "Oh, dear only he survived." The woman says.

I turn around and ran all the way to the Uchiha clan. I finally got to the Uchiha clan door and it was closed. There were people in mask telling the group of people to go home. The first thing that came to mind was Sasuke. I went into the crowd of people and push them aside to let me go through.

I saw the third Hokage. "Hokage!" I went past the people wearing the mask to go talk to him. "Snow, you shouldn't be here."

I couldn't wait any longer. "What happened?"

He looks down with a sad yet guilty look. "Go see Sasuke at the hospital."