45. Back Again

When I saw that person that looked exactly like me that happens to lock the door. I was stun and I knew I had to attack like a Hokage to protect Sasuke. I jump over the desk and stand in front of him. "Who are you?!" I yelled at that person that looks like me.

He stood there with his eyes closed. "Help me."

He turns into a girl and fainted onto the ground. We didn't move, we just looked at her. Sasuke went over to her as he helps her up. She was wearing the Akatsuki cloak. Sasuke turns her around leaving us shocked, it was Una. She had a bandage wrap around her eyes and her lips were burnt.

"U-Una..." Sasuke picks her up.

I took him from his hands. "I'll take her to the hospital. Go get mom and dad and let no one know about her. Understood, Sasuke." He nodded and headed out.

...

I went to the hospital without Shisui knowing I left. I made to the hospital, one of the nurses walked up to me.

"Hokage, what's the matter?" She looks down to see Una. "Hokage come with me." We rushed over to a room and placed her on top of the bed.

Tsunade enters the room. "What's the matter with her?"

"She fainted in my office." I got out of the way for her to treat Una. Tsunade's hand started to glow green and place it on top of her.

"Shizune, get everything ready for operation. She has a weak heart."

I looked at Una. She was breathing heavy. 'So, they removed it?

They got everything ready for her and to place her on top of another bed. "Itachi, please leave. We have to get her ready for operation." Shizune talked to me and help Tsunade.

I left them and waited outside the room. I was just so happy yet so sad. 'I wonder what happened to her.'

I waited for them for minutes when they took her out of the room. They told me to wait at the waiting room when Shizune stops and turns around. "Please wait here. We'll be out when everything is done."She leaves the room. I took a seat, waiting for this to be over.

About thirteen minutes later, my mom, dad, and brother came just in time. Mother was disbelieved and was in front of me. "Itachi, is she okay, she's alive?"

I didn't have the guts to tell them they're already operating her.

...

Hours later, Shizune and Tsunade come out without Una.

"Everything went well. She will make a full recovery when time passes. Right now, she is sleeping and going to another room. Shizune, when everything is ready, go and take them to her."

She bowed. "Yes." Tsunade walks away. She looked at us. "Please come with me." We got up and followed her. "I think everything is ready for you guys to go into her room, but first, let me check." We headed to her room and Shizune walks in by herself.

My mom had her hands folded and looked worried. "Oh, dear. I don't want to think what she went through to be like that."

We didn't respond to her. Shizune walks out. "She's ready. You could see her."

"Thank you so very much." My mom giving her thanks. Shizune walked away from us. We all went in. She didn't have the bandage wrap around her eyes. I did notice she has black roses around her neck.

"Sasuke told me that Una came, I rush over here as fast as I can." My father told us.

"Me too, I couldn't believe she is living, poor girl. She through a lot of pain for the past two years." My mother couldn't hold herself from crying.

Sasuke didn't even speak, he just watched Una sleeping. "Sasuke, you must be happy that Una is back?" I said to him. He looks at me and didn't say anything, he turned his head to see her.

...

After some time. Una had tears running down her cheek. We looked at her. She was talking in her sleep. "Stop." She woke up and looked at the ceiling. She looks at us. "Everyone?" Her eyes were red not even the same ones she had before.

My mom walks over to her and grabs her hand. "Una, it's okay. You are safe from danger now." I notice her arm still the same.

Una started to cry. "My back hurts. Please call someone to heal it."

She grabs my mom hand tight. I wanted to help her. I did own her one. "I'll go." I walked out and got a nurse. We walked inside.

"Hello. I need to ask the guys to leave. So, I could see what I'm healing." All three of us left beside my mother. I wonder what they did to her back. After some time, the nurse left sad.

We headed back in to find my mom on her knees and crying so hard. "How..."

"Itachi, take her hand. I need fresh air. Fugaku, why you don't come with me." My dad helps her up and went out the door.

"Itachi," Una calls out for me. I grab her hand. "I have been through hell. Every passing second and hour seems like it was my death. I was dead, but I guess Fate didn't want me dead yet." She moved her head to face me. "I'm sorry Itachi. I had to join them to keep alive. I missed everyone."

Sasuke walks up to her. "Una. I thought you were dead. I never thought of you going through so much pain. Who did this to you?!"

"Sasuke, not now. She's no condition to be yelled at."

"Sasuke, I am sorry. I miss you." Una said to him. He looks away. "Don't talk Una, get some sleep." I wanted her to sleep the pain away. She closed her eyes.

"Sasuke, Itachi, I want to talk to both when I feel better." She has fallen asleep.

"Sasuke, let's go." He answers me. "No, I'll stay with her." Sasuke holds her hand. I headed out the door.

...

(Sasuke)

When Itachi left. I told her "I'm sorry, I wasn't there to protect you. It won't happen again." I felt my own tears running down. I waited for hours for her to wake up, but she didn't.

I headed out for a few to get something to eat and drink. I bought it and eat outside. When I was done, I went back to her room. She was still sleeping. I took a seat and hold her hand. "I'm back Una." I wanted her to tell me who did this to her. I looked away, it has to be those damn bastards.

...

"Um, Uh." It was Una started to wake up. She looks up to me. "Sasuke?"

I wanted to hug her, how I miss her. "Yes."

"Sasuke, I miss you the most." She put her right hand up and touch my cheek. I miss her warmth. I notice her left wrist had black roses around it too. I put my hand on top of her hand.

"Una, you don't know how much I missed you." She smiled. I tried to smile, but I couldn't. All I wanted to do is cry because he is finally with me and nowhere else. It's been two whole years, I don't know how to act anymore around her.

"Sasuke, don't cry. I'm here with you." I felt tears running down. She wiped my left cheek. "Sasuke." She tried to get up. "Una, you shouldn't."

"Help me." I helped her up and smiled.

"Sasuke. I'm sorry, I caused you so much pain."

I shook my head as a no. "Una. It's not your fault. I thought I was never going to see you."

She moved again and sat on the edge of the bed. "Sasuke hug me." She had both her arms open. I gave her a light hug.

When my mother happens to walk in. "Sasuke, dear. Oh, sorry."

I didn't care I was holding her in my arms that's what I missed. I broke the hug and looked at her. "Una, you should rest." I notice she had a smile and said. "No. I'm good."

My mom walks over to us. "Una, your body won't handle the pain. Listen to Sasuke."

Una looks up at her. "I have been through so much pain. I think a little pain won't hurt me." I knew she was lying.

I wanted to be there for her. "Una, you should rest. My mom is right."

She looks down. "Alright. I'll sleep." She lays back down without any help and closed her eyes.

My mom taps my shoulder. "Come with me." I went with her and headed out of the room. "Sasuke, you should go home. Let her rest, she's going to wake up if you stay by her side, just leave her be for tonight, okay? "

I knew she was right. "I understand." My mom and I went towards the waiting room where my dad was waiting for us to go back home.

When Time HealsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara