36. Without Her

We headed out from Itachi office when realizing I have forgotten something. "Naruto, Sasuke. I forgot to tell Itachi something. I'll be back. We meet at the gate." I smile and went back to this office.

"Itachi, I forgot. I need one more bandage." He got up and went to his cabinet. Itachi opens it up to give me a new bandage. "Thank you," I smile as I headed out.

...

I finally went to the gate and saw them. "Naruto," as I waved at him and not Sasuke.

...

It was night time when we got there. There was no village in sight. I knew that Itachi was telling the truth. I stop and turn around to see them. "We can camp here for tonight."

Naruto jumps over to me. "Why? Do we get there by morning?"

"Maybe," I smile. We went to the ground below us and camp out. Naruto put his hands on his head. "I miss her already."

I looked up at him. "You miss who?"

"My girlfriend."

"Who's that?"

"Hinata."

I was surprised. "You're telling me that Hinata is your girl." I jump up and down. "Awwww."

He looks away with a slight blush on his face. Sasuke walks up to us. "Naruto." They both looked at each other and walked away. I sat down behind a tree and started to fake sleep.

After they were asleep. "Rose petals." I walked the path I normally took to my old house. I got there, I notice the only thing that stood there was a tree. I went down to my knees as I place my hand on top of the tree.

I knew Sasuke and Naruto were watching me. I broke down, started to cry. "Mom, dad, Sasaki. I'm sorry. That thing has to turn out like this." I looked up. "I can't make my promise. I don't want to get back to the world I was in, betrayed, hated, and even people wanted to kill me. I can't live like that. I want to be free from that world, but I don't know for how long..." I trailed off. "Sasaki, I'm sorry."

I put my head against the tree. "I found new people that took me in. I'm grateful for them. I try my best to not snap at them."

Once more I put my hand on the tree as I picked up my head. "At least, my family lived happily without a world of hurt and betrayal." I smiled and cried. "But, I can't help myself to feel so alone in this world. The world that no one understands my pain."

I put both my hands on my face. "I'm sorry. I love you all." I knew Sasuke, Naruto heard me.

...

(Naruto)

"Sasuke, we should leave her." He kept looking at her.

"You go, I'll check on Una." I knew he was upset. I left him and went back to the campsite.

...

(Una)

I felt Sasuke coming towards me. I put my hands down to look at him. He stands next to me. "So, this your family's grave?"

I tried to keep to myself from crying in front of him. "You wanted me to back to my parents it means to me. Go die and I'll be with them." I looked down to the ground.

He sits next to me not saying a word. I hug him even after everything we have been through. I started to cry. "I miss them so much, it hurt to let them go from my heart."

He didn't hug me back. I let go and wipe away my tears. "I'm sorry that I poured water on you. I was hurt." He didn't say a word. "Sasuke, I have been through a lot. I was hunted by killers, kidnapped, and worst of all betrayed."

He looks away. I smiled and put my hand on top of his cheek. "I'm thankful, I meet you, Sasuke. Even if you hate me. Let's go back to Naruto." I got up, walked away from him.

He stayed there looking at the tree. I headed back to Naruto. "Una." I wiped away my tears. "Good night." I got the bandage and wrapped it around my eyes.

"Una, why you bandage up your eyes?" Naruto asked.

"I don't want to see daylight."

"Oh, okay." I walked up to the tree as I lay down and slept.

...

(Sasuke from Una's world)

"I'm not in my world. I came here as soon I felt Una at the waterfall. Now, Una is stuck in is this world, but I don't think it's her from my world. I'm sorry, I have to treat you like this. I need to find a way to get back to my world and back to the real Una."

...

(Naruto)

Sasuke comes after she fell asleep. "Sasuke, what happened?"

He sat down next to me. "Why she covered her eyes?"

"She told me, she doesn't want to see the sunlight." I look at Una.

"She was hunted by killers, kidnapped, and betrayed." Sasuke says to me.

"No wonder she hasn't acted like a fangirl when we saw her. I feel bad for her."

"Like Una said no one will understand her pain." I looked at Sasuke.

"Yeah, you're right. I never thought of her going through so much. When I first saw her, I thought she was going to be all on you and not wanting to talk to me." I smiled at the thought of her talking to me. "Sasuke, what you think about her?"

"She showed me a lot of her personality. She nothing like those fangirls, that's on me. Only showing me one side of their personality."

"You like her?" I asked.

"Yes."

I pushed his arm a little showing him that I smile. "She made your life a little interesting and you seem to stare at her a lot." He didn't say a word. I found him staring at her. I looked up. "Good night." I lay down and closed my eyes.

...

(Una)

"Una, wake up," Naruto said while he shakes me.

"Oh, okay." I got up and turn back my eyes to color brown, took off the bandage. I looked at them. "Good morning," I smiled at them.

Naruto smiled at me. "Good morning."

I want to check out if Lucky village is still there. After my break going into the woods, use the bathroom and came back. I said to them. "Let's go." We made it and there was no village in sight.

"So, this village too." I look down and picked up my head and something click within myself. "Something doesn't add up. You guys, let's head back."

I looked down made a fist. "There's nothing anymore. I have nowhere to go back to." I have felt someone was watching us. "Stay alert," I said to them. I turn around. "Show yourself!"

He appears in front of us. It was Kisame. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We aren't here to cause trouble, if that's what you are thinking." I said.

"You guys passing through private property."

"That's strange, we didn't see any signs." Naruto says to him.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Nothing, you guys shouldn't be here."

"Then we leave, there's nothing here for me." I said to him.

"First you got to fight me if you want to fight."

"Very well, I will fight you. Sasuke, Naruto. This is my fight." I said to him. "Curse Sword jutsu." I summoned my sword. "Shall we begin?"

"My pleasure." Kisame took out his sword.

"If I win, we get to leave, is that so?" I said.

"If you make it out alive."