11. Home Meal

Next morning, they let me out of the hospital. I went to my small apartment to take a normal shower and put on some clean clothes. I was wearing long black pants along with my blue shirt. Then I headed towards the Uchiha's household. "I hope that Mikoto doesn't mind if she teaches me how to cook today."

I walk upstairs and knock on the door. Mikoto opened the door, she looks very happy to see me. "Snow, please come in." I enter and took off my shoes. Then we went into the living room. "How are you feeling?"

"I feel fine, thank you for asking," I smiled.

"I'm glad to hear. I'll let Sasuke know you are here." Mikoto went to get Sasuke. I walk toward the living room sofa. Sasuke came running towards me. "Snow."

Mikoto was standing between the living room and hallway the bedroom. I noticed she was smiling. He grabs my hand. "Snow, let's go." We were about to leave when I said. "Oh, I forgot." I stop myself making Sauske stop, in front me. I turn around to face her. "Mikoto, can we start today? You know, learning how to cook?"

Mikoto still smiling. "Sure, Sasuke came back here before it gets dark. Also, don't get dirty again, okay."

"Okay, mom." Sasuke still grabbing my hand. We headed to the door as we put on the shoes. We headed outside. "Snow, I want you so see something first."

"What is it, Sasuke?"

"Come on, I'll take you." We walk all the way to a pond that was away from his house. "Here I come to practice my fireball jutsu. Do you want to see?"

"Go ahead, I don't mind." I cross my arms.

He did hand signals and out of his mouth fire came out. That flame remains me of the whole village. I fell on my butt while my memories came back to me. I remember about the townspeople and how they were killed, but I can't remember who was the enemy. I only remember crying in front of two dead bodies. "Sasuke, please stop," I beg him.

I put both my legs together and placed my head down. "I remember now." I could hear Sasuke footsteps walking towards me. I felt his arm over my shoulder. "Are you okay? I didn't mean to scare you."

I looked up to him and hugged him as we both fell on the ground. "Thank you, I remember about my past."

"Really? Glad to help, Una." Sasuke called my name. Sasuke made me really happy. I stop hugging and noticed he was blushing.

"Hey, I can tell you everything that happened before I got here, but I need time for my other memories come back to me." I took a seat and Sasuke took a seat in front of me. Sasuke smiled to only poke my forehead. "Hey, what was that for?" I place my hand on my forehead.

"I care about you, that's all."

I stare at him with a puzzled look. "That's a weird way to show someone you care." I picked myself up and helped Sasuke. I thought of an idea and looked at him. "Sasuke, there any open field around here?"

"Yes, there is..."

"Take me."

He smiles, "okay, follow me.' We walked to an open field. I took his hand and we hold hands getting there. I notice our cheeks were pink.

"Here, we are." He said.

I run as I took him to a nearby tree. "Here, let's watch the sky for a while."

"Oh, okay after this we train." He laid down underneath the tree. I lay the opposite side of him. I was next to his face, but far away enough so we won't kiss.

"Sasuke, when you show me your fireball jutsu. I remember how my village was burned down by someone evil, but that's all I can remember."

He looks sad and looks up. "Hey, Una can I tell you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"You could start looking for items, that reminds you of your past."

I look up to the blue sky. "Really?"

"Yeah. I'll help you."

I turn my head to look at him and he looks at me. "Thank you."

"I'll be there to help you get your memories back. I promise."

I blushed and smiled. "You are the first boy that comes across my rescue." I noticed he was blushing and looks up to the sky. "Hey, can we go back to your house so your mother can teach me cooking. I live alone in a small apartment and want to learn how to cook for myself."

"Sure, now let's go train before we go back home." He gets up and helps me. "Let's go." Sasuke started to run.

"Hey, wait up." I run after him. I followed him to the same forest that we went before. We headed to the target site. Sasuke took out the red box and gave it to me. "Here, I hope this can make you remember about your past."

I took the red box and open it up. Nothing came to mind only the boy training me. "Nothing," I got a shuriken, and throw it at a target, but it missed. I was sad how no more memories came to me.

Sasuke placed his hand on my shoulder. "It is okay."

After we practice our shooting again. We headed home before it gets dark, weren't as dirty. Sasuke opens the door and went inside. "Mom, I'm home!"

We can hear her in the kitchen. "Good, you just in time! Come to the kitchen!" Sasuke and I looked at each other and headed to the kitchen. Mikoto noticed we enter, she turns around to greet us. "Snow, you can wash your hands so we can start cooking. Sasuke, want to help us?"

I looked at Sasuke and beg him as I jump to get a yes from him while saying. "Please, come and join us." I knew he was going to say no to his mother.

"Fine, I'll cook with you guys." I grab his hand and went to the sink to wash our hands.

"Okay, let's start, I'm cooking curry, fish, and sushi," Mikoto said while getting the rice and the ingredients out from the cabinet.

We both help her make the food. Mikoto helps out, yet made us do the rest of the job and our food didn't look the best, but Mikoto said it was eatable. We place it on the table and the first person that came was Itachi.

"Itachi, you came home early, did something happened?" Mikoto looked worried.

"No, they dismiss us early." He looks at the table and notices how horrible the food came out. "Mom. You let, Sasuke and Snow cook?" He asked as he took a seat.

"Yes, I did. I made them do the rest. Also, it doesn't taste as bad."

Minutes later, Fugaku enters the kitchen and noticed the food on the table as well. "Mikoto, you let Sasuke and Snow cook?"

Mikoto sweat drops. "Yes, dear."

We all sat down. Fugaku and Itachi swallowed hard and pick up their chopstick. They nervously reach out for the food. Mikoto, Sasuke and I looked at them. They pick up each different food, Fugaku got the curry, Itachi got sushi. They swallowed once more before eating it. They placed it in their mouth. Fugaku placed his hand over his mouth and Itachi did the same. We all sweat drop at their reaction.

"Snow, you did awesome with the sushi." Sasuke getting another sushi.

"Sasuke, you did the curry?" Fugaku said to his son.

"Yeah, why?" He looked at his father. "You added too much salt."

Everyone got a little bit from the curry and taste it. Our faces turn to a bad look from the taste. Everyone got water and drank so much. Fugaku laughs making Itachi, Sasuke looks at him and laughs with him.

Meanwhile, I was still drinking water. I noticed that Mikoto had a fun time with her family. Mikoto was smiling and giggling. After dinner, I help Mikoto out with the dishes. "Snow, I'll get Itachi to walk you home for today. It's pretty dark out."

When we were done. I said goodbye to everyone. I left with Itachi. It was a silent walk. Itachi started to talk. "I never saw my father laugh before, thank you for the experience. Also, I never saw Sasuke much happier."

I blushed. "You're welcome. Oh, we turn here and up head is my house." We turned, he walked me all the way to the door. Before I opened the door with the key in my hand, he walks away and waving goodbye. "I'll see around, Una." I froze up with him calling me by my first name.