26. Sasuke

(Sasuke POV)

I woke up and placed my hand on my head as I stand up. My head hurts, I notice a red rose fell on top of my lap. I picked up and looked at it. "Why is this here?" I looked to my side to notice it was Naruto.

"Naruto, wake up," I remember someone was with us, but I can't remember who. I left something in my pocket and around my neck. "Naruto."

He got up and looks at me. "Sasuke, my head hurts, what happened?"

I didn't have the answer. "I don't know. Let's head back to the house." We headed to the house.

"Sasuke-kun." It was Sakura waits near the entrance of the door. The back of my mind was like. 'Why she is doing here?' I walked up to her and looked at her hair color.

I remember something or someone with a rose, but why? I left it alone for later. We headed in and eat the food that Mr. Moon made. Kakashi stayed all night outside. Naruto and I had to share a room while Sakura shares with Ai.

I waited until Naruto to fall asleep. I got the letter from my pocket and the heart locket. I open the letter first.

'Hello, Sasuke. I know you don't remember me, but my name is Una. I was with you throughout everything. I can't be there with you anymore. If I didn't leave, I would be killed. I could not let them win their game. I had to travel with your brother, Itachi. Please forgive me, I have no other choice. I must go with him in order to live. I don't like it any more than you do. I will train my hardest and get strong. You still have the heart locket open it up. Take care, my friend.

~Love someone that was there.'

I don't remember her, but her name is unique. I open the locket. 'To my dear boyfriend. I will always love you.'

"Wait, she was my girlfriend and she's with Itachi?" I can't believe it. "How she made me forget about her." I was puzzled at this letter. I couldn't remember and can't remember how Sakura entered my group. It's like a big ugly blur. I should talk to Naruto.

"Hey, Naruto." He was knocked out, I got my pillow as I throw it at him. "Wake up."

He wakes up to look at me. "Whhaat, you wan.."

I got mad and cut him off. "I need your help, dope."

He gets up and looks at me. "Wait, Sasuke wants my help? Hehe." Naruto places his hand over his hand.

I looked away. "Do you know my girlfriend?" When I asked him that question, I blushed.

Naruto didn't answer my question and looked at me funny. "You have a girlfriend?" I guess he doesn't remember her either. "Sasuke has a girlfriend." He burst out laughing.

I took out the heart locket and showed him. "Naruto."

"Haha, wait, what's that?" He took it and read what was inside. "Ah, look at Sasuke has grown up."

"Shut up, dope." I hissed.

Naruto stops laughing and says, "isn't from Sakura?"

"No," I said.

"Ah, come on Sasuke. Who else is going to give you is."

"You have to keep it a secret from everyone." I gave him the letter and he gives me the locket. He read it. "Wait, Una? Una is with your brother. Who is going to kill her? Why she made us forget about her?"

I looked down. "Can you keep it from Kakashi and Sakura. I don't want them knowing about this."

He nods his head. "Sure."

"I think if we tell them we put her in more danger," I said to him. Naruto, I can't remember how Sakura joined the group. Can you?"

He gave me the letter back and looks down, placing his hand on his chin. "Come to think about it, no. When I read that name it feels like you use to say it to a girl when you think I wasn't nearby. Maybe, I could be wrong."

"Naruto, if she's with my brother, I have to get her back."

Naruto looks at me. "Sasuke, we will get her back. Promise, but first, we need to get more information on your girlfriend."

"Hey, Naruto. When we see her, don't hate her?" I don't know why, but I have this feeling we shouldn't hate her."

"Why?" He questioned me.

"She left because they are going to kill her. I don't want you to hate her."

He looks down. "You're right." I put the locket around my neck and put the letter in my pocket. "Hey, Sasuke. If you had a girlfriend so that means you love her?"

I close my eyes to not wanting to answer him. 'Maybe I did love her?'

...

Next morning, Naruto woke me up. "Sasuke wake up."

"I hear you, dope."

"Teme."

"Dope."

"Teme."

I hissed at him. "Whatever." I got up and went to use the bathroom.