13. Information

Next morning, I woke up to only find myself making my own small breakfast the best I could. Once I was done, I set up the table and eat my nasty bland breakfast. When I heard a knock on the door. I got up from the chair to make myself go to the front door.

I unlock the door to see the third Hokage. "Good morning, Snow." He smiled.

I let him come in. Hiruzen took a seat on the sofa. "Snow, I heard rumors that you been going to the Uchiha clan lately, is that true?"

I nodded with a smiled. "Yes, I have a best friend there. His name is Uchiha, Sasuke."

"Really? You take a liking to Sasuke?" I blushed. He smiled and laughs at my reaction. Soon he became serious. "Snow, I have some information. I would like you to come to my office."

...

We left my apartment and headed to his office, enter his office, and he sits on his chair. He places this both hands on the desk as he folded them.

"Snow, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that we found out you are from a clan. Your clan name is Rose and the bad news is that your village is no longer alive. You are the only person survives. We don't have a lot of information on your clan yet, but we will find out sooner or later."

I was shocked. "My clan, my parents are dead?" I didn't know how to grasp what he was saying to me. I looked down and thought about the woman that came to me last night. 'She was warning me.' I felt so bad. I felt tears running down my cheek.

"The only reason, I wanted you to find out now because I don't want you to suffer when you hear it from any other person."

I run out. I rushed to my apartment. Once there, I closed the door, went to the balcony and jump down. I went to the swing that the ghost lady showed me. I looked at my left arm where is the rose. "Mother, father. You both saved me from death, didn't you?"

I cried so hard for my family. "I'm sor..ry for acting mad and not wan..ted to see you. Mo..ther, fa..ther. I'm sorry." I sob and cried until I couldn't cry anymore. "Mom, dad." I felt two hands on both of my shoulders. It feels like it was my mom and dad. I turn around to find no one and the memory of dead people appeared in my memories.

"Someone killed you. I will find out. My whole village burned to the ground. Someone is behind it."

...

(Two years later.)

Sasuke and I are seven years old and we already started the academy for becoming a ninja. One the first day of school all the parents came except for mines and a boy that everyone hated. I felt bad for him and his name is Naruto. He probably wanted some friends to cheer him up. We did go to the same classroom.

The teacher name is Iruka. I notice all the girls like Sasuke and they act really mean towards Naruto. They were jealous of me because I know Sasuke a lot better plus he walks me home. I was looking out the window when Iruka-Sensei voice interrupted my daydream. "Snow, hello, I was calling you more than twice?"

I turn my head to look at him. "Yes?"

"Well, it's your turn to read." He had a big fake smile and his left eye was twitching.

"Oh, yes, it's my turns." I looked at the book and noticed I was lost. I have to think fast. I started to read.

Iruka-Sensei stops me. "No, no, that's not your line, Snow."

I looked up to him once more. "Really, then which is it?" I think I got him mad.

"That's it. Snow, you have to stay after school with Naruto." Everyone laughed beside Sasuke which of course he was sitting next to me.

"It's fine, Iruka-Sensei." He walks away. After that horrible part of my life in school, Sasuke told me he will wait for me when I get out. Naruto and I stayed behind.

Iruka-Sensei was scolding us and telling us to do our homework. He sat in his chair behind the desk and started to read his book. "Naruto, can we help each other to do homework?" I asked.

He looked at me surprised. "R-really, Snow? You want to study to-together?" I nodded. He acted strangely, he blushed and started to look funny.

"Naruto, where do you want to start?" I sweat drop at his reaction.

"Uuuuu, let's start with number one." I looked down at his work, he didn't understand the work. I started to teach him about the lesson on how chakra works. Iruka-sensei looked up from his book and he smiled.

"Naruto, to do you understand?" I looked at him and he nodded his head and said. "No."

I wasn't as the other girls that would hit him for no reason. I smiled. "You are something." I reteach the lesson in a different way. "Do you understand it now?"

He looked at me with a smiled and nodded. "Yes."

Iruka-Sensei took his book down and told us the time has passed and we should head home. Naruto and I walked out of the class to find Sasuke waiting for us outside, he was lying against the wall.

"Sasuke, I'm glad you waited."

Naruto looks at us. "Wait, Snow. Do you want me to walk you home instead of this guy here?" I looked at Naruto and Sasuke had a rival connection.

I knew what to say. "Naruto, you can join us." Sasuke looked annoyed when I said it.

"Wait. Really, Snow? You are the best." He acted differently, he smiled as he folded his hand and made a dance. I sweat drop. We walked home together. "You're the best, Snow," Naruto walked happily, but he gets mad when he notices Sasuke.

I wanted to know if we are friends. "Naruto, aren't we friends?" He stops and I stop in front of him. I turn to see him, he looked down. "Snow." He put his hands together and fold it. He smiled and blushed. "You are the first friend, to ever say that. Do you want to go out on a date?"

I noticed Sasuke walking off. "No thanks, Naruto." I look at Sasuke walking off. I looked down as I started to run towards Sasuke. "Sasuke, wait." He stops, I caught up. "Sasuke, I'm sorry."

He looked at me with a cold stare. "Why you didn't go with him, you did invite him."

I was in shock that he gave me such a look and his words were cold. "Well, I did. I wanted you and him to get along." He looks away. I turn my attention to Naruto. "Hey, Naruto come!" I waved at him. He runs over to us.

"Sorry, Snow. I didn't mean to cause you trouble."

I smiled. "It's fine." We walked home. Naruto and Sasuke walked me home first. I bow. "Thank you, I hope you two get along." I looked up to notice Sasuke looked away and Naruto placed his hand the back of his neck and looking down.

"Goodbye, walk home safe." I open the door and went in. I went to my bedroom, to get ready for bed when I notice a letter on my bed. "A letter? On top of my bed?" I said to myself. I grab the letter.