epilogue

For her bridal shower, her sister Jenny rented a hotel with a pool and a poolside bar. The girls arrived wearing their swimsuits; Jenny in a sexy yellow and white piece that had Ruby open-jawed, as Jenny smiled at her ruefully, her small baby bump slightly visible. It was her second pregnancy but she looked still as beautiful as ever. Sheena had a black one piece bathing suit which was covered on the front but low cut on the back up to the top of her backside. It ended on her mid thighs and had dark blue stripes on both sides. She also looked sexy with her hair curled and shortened a little. She was the other person that made Ruby open-jawed, as she hugged her when she arrived. "Sheena, look at you! One year I don't see you and you look this sexy?? Honey, do we need to have the talk?" Sheena just laughed and shook her head, kissing her best friend on both cheeks. "It's called enlightenment and self exploration. You should try it." Ruby nearly fell of on her back. Was this her shy friend, who only talked her mind when she was defending a friend? She had really grown. Ruby herself was on a black two piece bathing suit with polka dots, the lower piece tied on both sides of her hips, accentuating her curves. She also wore a loose dark blue chiffon shirt which left nothing to imagination.

Against better judgment, Ruby's work friends hired a male stripper to entertainment them. Ruby thanked her secret fairy godmother that Dauph was not here to witness it, or else someone was surely going to be hospitalized. The other crazy things she received were so crazy and naughty even to her, especially when they kept on wanting to demonstrate how exactly they could be put to good use.
They drank, danced and had fun up to the wee hours of the morning, where Jenny had the sense to also rent two suites just for the girls.

•••••

The wedding day had now arrived. Ruby was not the typical bride you knew or frequently saw. In fact, she was very different from what one had in mind, and she made sure of that. For one, her wedding dress was a simple Cinderella dress, but barely reaching her knees. And that was because her sister Jenny had threatened to forsake her on the wedding for the scandalous look she was aiming for. The dress was sleeveless with a soft sweetheart neckline, studded with different glittering jewels. Upper half of her hair was in a sleek high bun, folded and tied with a jeweled comb. The rest was left cascading down her back in soft waves. Her veil was long with small little white flowers all over it and it trailed behind her. On her ears there were simple diamond studs, and on her feet she had silver high heels. She had minimal makeup on her face, and a simple pink lipstick. For something borrowed, Jenny lent her the diamond studs, something old her father gave her her mother's old white handkerchief, something new Dauph bought her 24 karats diamond bracelet which she wore on her wrist, something blue Sheena bought her a blue lingerie set from Victoria secret that was guaranteed to drive Dauph crazy.  She looked beautiful in an untarnished way. Her maid of honor was her sister Jenny, who was in a purple dress together with her other bridesmaids Liebee and Sheena. Anastazia, Jenny's child was the flower girl, and despite her personality matching that of her aunt Ruby, she did it beautifully.
Ruby arrived on a white limousine together with her father, who held her hand as they entered the church, a soft melody playing through. She had her head bent down, but when she nearly reached, she looked in front of her, to her beloved husband to be. He had turned and looking directly at her, but he couldn't see her face due to the veil. When they reached the front of the church her father have her hand to Dauph, who took it tenderly onto his, slightly squeezing her hand as if to reassure himself that she was really there in flesh, and not a mirage.

When the time came to say their vows, each one took out their own vows they had written, and started reading. "Ruby, the first time I met you you intrigued me. I wanted to approach you there and then, but I was scared of getting a rejection. I never knew that I might see you again, but fate had another thing in-store for us. We met again coincidentally, not once, not twice. At the end of them all, I realized that I was truly smitten with you. I didn't know it then, but you were my soulmate, as my soul kept calling for you since the first time we met. I am truly the luckiest man in the world to gain the love of the most wonderful woman i have ever met. And because of my love for you, and that you deserve it, it will be my life's mission to see and to make you happy everyday, to attend to your needs, to nourish you, cherish you and love you until my last breath." As he finished no one was dry eyed, touched by his words, and clapped their hands as he slipped the ring on her finger. Even Ruby was silently crying, and she had to compose herself before she read her own vows.
"Dauph, the first time I met you you were the most arrogant guy I have ever met, so full of himself and so frustrating. I wanted nothing than never to see you again, but we kept meeting each other again and again. I didn't realize it yet, but it was the heaven's way of showing me that the person for me is just there standing in front of me, even if i didn't realize it or didn't want to. I nearly lost you trying to define my feelings for you, and I would have never been the same. You are the kindest and most understanding person who always supports me. Despite everything you are, I still choose to love you everyday up to forever, and keep on reminding you from time to time how much I love you, lest that you forget and be sad. I will always try to make you happy, and even when we are both tired and miserable, I will be happy and strong for both of us, because I know that is what you would forever do for me, and because I love you a lot." She slipped the ring on his finger, and when the pastor said that you could kiss your bride, she was the first to put her hands on his shoulders and kiss him, leaving everyone laughing at them.

After the wedding, they stayed for a short time for the wedding cake and champagne before they left, to board a plane to take them to Hawaii for their honeymoon. It was Ruby's dream place, and stayed there for two weeks before coming back. Ruby had a nice tan from staying too much on the beach on her bikinis, well and out of the beach too. After coming back Ruby moved in with Dauph, as in all the three years of relationship she had refused his requests to live together.

And they lived happily ever after...

•••••

Yaay!!!☆☆☆
The book is finally over, I had so much fun writing it and it hurts me to let it go now. I'm soooo happy that they got their happy ever after they craved. Without forgeting please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE the chapter.

You are welcome to read my books Across the Storming clouds, and The Manager's Crush which you can get them on my profile.

Also don't forget to get in the challenge, just comment here or pm me on what/whose story is coming next, Sheena's, Dauphina's or Liebee's. Keep on commenting, there is still some time left for the comments!!!