chapter 2

Due to some ill luck plus i dont know what really happened, chapte two is seen before chapter one.
Weird, i know, but i'm sorry i don't know how to fix it. But the good news is, all chapters are available, so once you add the book, go to the list of chapters and choose chapter one first, sit back, relax, read and enjoy, before choosing the second chapter. From the third chapter onwards, there is no jumbling of chapters. I'm so mighty sorry guys.

"Sheena, are you coming with me or not?"Ruby said, turning upset. Half an hour now has passed, with Sheena making her mind then turning back every few seconds. "I want to Ruby, but i'm scared. What if dad finds out? He'll kill me for sure!!" Ruby sighed. "Thats why i told you to tell him you are having a sleep over at my room to finish up assignments." "Okay okay!! Then find me a dress while i call dad." She left and Ruby let a sigh of relief escape her. It was getting late, and she hated being late. After a few minutes Sheena came back, hosting a wide smile. "Well?" Sheena beamed at Ruby. "He said yes!!"

Ruby, with her dark red hair, was probably the cutest girl in college, the most wild, but strangely the smartest. Even though she could party to the wee hours of the night, she never failed to attend class the next morning, and she was one of the top students on campus. Oooh...., and she also hated minions. She had few trusted friends, though being on talking terms with all others. Though she was a good hearted soul, she got many misunderstandings from people, and she accepted them all, not trying to prove them wrong, or show them her good side. And besides, she loved partying.

It was loud when they entered the house, and people of opposite sex were already grinding ridiculously on each other. Ruby procceeded to the drinks counter. She poured herself some scotch and fruit punch for Sheena, who sniffed it suspiciously. Ruby laughed. "It has alcohol for sure. The only drink alcohol free is the bottled water." Sheena tasted the punch. "Its sweet!" "Be careful, you might find yourself addicted to it and get senselessly drunk." They left the counter and went to dance on the floor. They were having so much fun that they lost track of time. And Sheena got drunk. Double trouble. Good thing a knight in shining amour came to their rescue. "Need a ride?" Ruby turned annoyed but quickly relief flooded on her face. "Max!! Thank goodness you are here!!" Max gave a goofy grin. "Always there to help damsels in distress."he said dramatically. Ruby snorted, then said,"give me a hand here will you? Lets drag this girl to the car." They both dragged Sheena to Max's car and dumped her in the back seat. "Pheeew...!! Thanks Max." "No problem. Shall we?" Ruby nodded and off they went.

            $              $               $

"Easy now on the stairs Ruby." It was Max's voice. Ruby was drunk too....and she found it hard to keep focus now. They managed to drag Sheena to Ruby's room, and finally her bed. "Your room is neat", said Max, observing. Ruby was on the dressing table, removing her jewelries. "Yeah....i guess so. I hate things out of their places." Quietness issued. "You are so beautiful Ruby..."breathed Max, close to Ruby's ear causing Ruby to jump. He had moved behind her withought her noticing. His hands were snaking towards her waist. As she turned, her mouth ajar, probably trying to retort, he moved close to her and kissed her. But did not expect the reaction he got from her. Ruby brought her hand and slapped him hard in the cheek. So much that the handprint remained. Max stumbled backward, but didn't fall. "Dont. You. Ever. Appear. In. My. Face. Again. Understand?" Ruby talked while her hand was folded in a fist. "I like you Ruby. Please dont reject me." Ruby turned to her table, picked a can of spray and threw to it towards him. He ducked and ran away. "Dont you ever come back you moron!!" "Urrgghh...!!!" Ruby run to the door and locked it.

          $               $               $

Ooohh....feisty. ^-^
Ruby clearly has a temper like that red head of hers.
Hang on for more of Ruby.
Also, dont just read.
Vote and comment too.