chapter 20

Ruby woke up to an unfamiliar but vaguely familiar place. Looking around it dawned to her that it was not her room that she slept in everyday; but she had also once slept on this room, on this same bed. A clock on the bed side showed that it was about 10 pm. She heard her stomach growl angrily before she could not even think about the hunger she was feeling. She stood up and checked herself. The last time she was here she had been stripped off all her clothes. Today however, her clothes were all there. She walked outside towards his kitchen. It passed through the living room and she was suprised to see Dauph sleeping there. He was leaning back on he backrest of the couch, his laptop still on his lap. He must have been working late and he looked very tired. She carefully removed the laptop and put it on the table. She left him there and went to the kitchen.

●○●

She was not great a cook like her sister, but she could not go hungry when alone any day. She made two cheese sandwiches. She found some leftover soup on the fridge and heated it before putting it in two bowls. She set the food on the table and went to wake him up. "Dauph...Dauph, wake up." She shook him slowly. He opened his eyes. When he saw her he sat up straight. "Damn, I must have fallen asleep. What time is it?" "It's half past 10." He stood up. "Damn!"he swore softly to himself. Turning to her he said. "You must be hungry. Let me fix up something for both of us." Ruby smiled at him. "No need. I fixed something." Dauph quickened an eyebrow. "I thought you didn't like cooking." Ruby gave a shrug. "I can fix something simple." They looked at each other and smiled.

●○●

"Can i borrow a shirt?" Dauph looked at her from across the table. "You look fine enough to me." Ruby blushed. "I have to wash the clothes I'm wearing...so I need a change. But anyway, don't bother." Dauph smirked. "I'm just kidding. One Dauph shirt coming right up." Ruby murmured a thank you. He added. "And yeah, dinner is not too bad anyway." He bursted laughing where Ruby joined him.

It was after dinner and they had walked back to his room, where Dauph gave Ruby a white shirt. "The washing machine is the second door to the kitchen. If you need anything I'll be up in my office to catch up with some work." Ruby nodded and Dauph left.

The shirt he had chosen for her was of rich silk, soft on her skin. She could faintly smell his masculine smell, and his perfume. And like a lovesick teenager, she took hold of the shirt and inhaled it deeply, to seek that comforting smell of his, then hugged it closely.
Her hero.
If she could help it, she was not going to return the shirt. It was hers. She wore the shirt which reached her mid thigh. She went out in search of the washing machine and after putting the clothes inside, she went in search of Dauph. It was time to get naughty.

●○●

It wasn't hard finding his office, (yeah, if you did not count all the wrong doors she had opened) and she finally reached it. After taking a deep breath opened the door slowly. He was there behind his long mahogany table, which was polished to perfection. And he was bent on his laptop, typing furiously and with accuracy. He looked cute really. "Hey there,"Ruby said softly.

Dauph was startled. He had not expected her to come to his office. And now, looking at her, he could feel his hormones wrecking havoc in his nether regions. He nervously swallowed a lump that had formed on his throat. His shirt was big on her, but somehow the way she wore it made her look sexy. The shirt reached her mid-thigh and left her creamy soft and toned long legs out to his hungry gaze. She had left the two top buttons of the shirt open and Dauph caught a few glimpses of the treasures within and that made him want more.

Ruby could faintly feel his interest, but she saw desire in his eyes, matching her own. His eyes were pulling her to him like a nail to a magnet, and she knew she was the nail. She walked cat-like towards him, swinging her hips from side to side seductively. And yes, she felt like an accomplished seductress now. "Dauph..."she purred, coming closer and closer to where he was sitting, stunned....

Was this a dream? If it was then Dauph prayed that that he may not wake up...his object of fantasy, the reason he could not sleep well, the reason he had to take cold showers regularly was coming to him seductively, wearing his shirt and looking that she has come right out of his fantasies. And as she purred his name, he could almost feel himself coming undone. "Ruby....what are you doing?" His voice came out low and deep. Ruby didn't answer, but instead walked up to him. She stood in front of him, then took hold of Dauph's arm and put it on her waist. "Dauph..."she breathed again. Dauph blinked his eyes to assure himself that he was not dreaming. If it was a dream, then he will not work late again. "What do you want Ruby?" His low growl warned Ruby against going any further, or she won't go back. "I want you...."she said, before raising her hands and caressed his jaws and chin, a faint stubble tickling her hands.

Dauph closed his eyes on the sensation which was both arousing and sweet. He realized that he had not had a woman touch him that way for sometime, but also he never had a woman who could stir complex emotions in him with just a simple touch. He leaned on Ruby's hands, deciding to enjoy their falling much further. Atleast if he were to wake up, then it wouldn't have been or felt so bad. Ruby's hands moved from his face to his hair, meanwhile moving closer and closer to him....
Dauph's second hand moved to the other side of her waist, and started caressing her skin through the cloth. After a few minutes of touching each other Ruby moved closer and closer, finally she pushed him behind to lean on the backrest, and she climbed and strandled him. There was a mischief look on her face that made him swallow nervously. He was in for a lot of trouble....

●○●

Ruby went to shake him. He was leaning on his desk, fast asleep. He looked tired but Ruby could not let him sleep there and being uncomfortable. She shook him slowly. "Dauph! Dauph, wake up!" He woke with a start. Here she was, in every way as her fantasy. Only that everything was a dream. A very realistically dream....

The look that Dauph gave her made her blink rather rapidly. She could feel her breathing getting uneven, her eyes dilate and a faint feeling in her lower abdomen, moving throughout her body....
She did not know what was happening to her, but it was not a bad feeling at all....

●○●

Damn!! I can't believe that it was a dream, I was starting to believe it myself!!😆😊

I had wanted this chapter to be a real thing, and that's how I started; but then I thought, why don't I frustrate the readers further😆

Evil me😈

So what do you think, will the action commense??
Or am i going to keep you on suspense?? XD
See you next chapter guys...