chapter 3

"I SAID, I DON'T CARE!! I WANT THOSE INVESTORS OUT!!" He hung up. "Shit!!" He threw his phone to the wall, feeling a little satisfaction when he saw it breaking into pieces. Swearing and smashing of phones was his way of dispensing anger and frustration. It was his third phone this month to be smashed. He ran a hand on his chestnut hair, his clear ocean-blue eyes now cloudy and deep blue. As the CEO of his multicorporation, he was suprisingly young and successful. He inherited the company from his father when it was just a small one, and in five years, it was a multinational and had branches in the rest of the continents. Dauph Smith was only 25. Born with a girl twin, Dauphina, they were the only children to Mr. and Mrs. Smith, who seeing the company in good hands, retired and took off to their long dream of world tour. Dauphina, took after their parents in terms of adventure, and so she travelled alot in examining the world geology, her proffesional. Leaving Dauph. Just then his friend Mike entered the room. He let out a low whistle. "Looks like a mini tornado happened in here. What's up?" He invited himself to the seat. "Mina came to me shaking and with tears saying that you ordered her to send dismissal letters to the investors in Canada. What seems to be the problem?" Dauph looked at him. "Those bastards are extorting prices and making deals behind my back against me. Do you want me to torelate it?"he sneered. "Then you should have called them and warned them. There was no need to go so far." "I dont work with back stabbers Mike. And people who do not live out their CV's. And besides, i warned them the first time we started business. They'll destroy my company's name." Mike shrugged, then offered, "why dont you join me out today?" Dauph eyed Mike in an are-you-kidding-me look. "Nah, not my style." "Ooh, come on Dauph, you need the air and the distraction. I'll buy you a drink." Dauph mused, then said, "ok. You are right, i need it." Mike stood up, bowed playfully to his friend before running to avoid the stapler his friend had thrown at his direction. Dauph smiled a little. His friend was always crazy.
Dauph thought to himself. It has been years since he had gone out and enjoyed himself. He was tired of working and going back to his condo to more work. He really needed a good time to put his mind at rest.

           ¤               ¤                ¤

It was loud in the club. Dauph was comfused. "I thought you said out for drinks?"he asked loudly to Mike, who smirked, before answering,"man, you ough to be in a loud and crazy place. And check the girls, they are amaizing!!" Dauph shook his head and headed to the counter. He ordered his whisky and drank slowly, watching how his friend flirted and danced with the girls. Soon a blondie with so much makeup came and sat beside him. "Is it okay for me to sit here?"she asked seductively while flipping her hair back in a sensual manner. Dauph nodded. She put her elbows on the counter and said,"why is a hand some guy like you sitting here and drinking alone? Did you come alone?" Dauph nodded towards Mike. The girl then put her hand on his upper arm, then squezzing it, said sensually,"i can keep you company and make you have a good time." In any other time, Dauph wouldn't pass up the oportunity, but now, he was distracted and answered,"no i'm fine." The girl lingered for sometime but seeing Dauph had no interest in her she left. Three hours later Mike was drunk and wasted. He nearly got himself into a fight for gropping someone's girlfriend. Dauph, who all this time watched with amusement decided to save him and dragged him out to his car. He drove Mike to his apartment and left to his.

         ¤              ¤               ¤

He stripped himself naked, then headed to his bathroom. He was thinking of a certain beauty, who had catched his eye in the club. Her hair was red, a deep blood red, she was petite and danced without the care of the world. And she didn't dance to attract the male population, which was already attracted to her, looking at how she pushed away the ones who came to dance with her. He had wanted to follow her, but part of him wanted to leave her and enjoy watching her. Which he did. Looking down he realised that he had a huge hard-on. He swore quietly. And which reminded him that he had nearly a month without a lady. He was seriously turning workaholic. He turned on cold shower water. He needed it.

            ¤             ¤               ¤

First meeting. So what will fate bring towards the two lovely people?
Stick to the book!!
Also please please (pretty please with cherries on top) vote, comment and share my story. Without forgeting to keep on reading.
Love yah guyz.....!!!