author's note- very important!!

Before you go all ashy on me, this is not an update. So dont hate me from cutting you off from the story. But this note is very important.

I might not be able to update for a while. Well you see, my university exams are just around the corner, so i have to study more. Also i have some other timetables, including teaching my young collegues AND teaching my young like elementary young pupils (i'm a Sunday-school teacher). So all that i'd managed well, plus my books but now its kind of hard with the exams.
Please bear with me for sometime, i know you might want to curse me, but please dont. I'll update as much as i can, (maybe i'll write the chapters after i come from exams or in the middle of the night). So anyway, sorry for any inconvinience that might occur.
You can use this time to read my completed book The Manager's Crush if you havent read it. If you have, then....well....i dont know what to say.
But i'm trully trully trully sorry. So after the exams, i promise to try and make it up to you.
Dont loose faith in me...  :'(
I love my readers.
If my wonderful readers have some extra time, check out my other book, Across the Storming Clouds. Its not completed yet, but i update it too from time to time.

So, for all who have beared with me to the end of this not so lovely note thank you, and i really hope you understand. You are nice people who can understand.
So until next time, its.....

Tchaooooooooo.........!!!