chapter 21

Dauph could feel his hormones stirring again, as Ruby looked exactly as he had seen her in the near real dream. Those long, creamy toned legs were real, those curves that showed even through the large shirt were totally drool worthy. She even smelled nice, lavenders; they definitely were his new favourites now. "Dauph..."her voice came as breathy as how it had come out in his dreams. "What is it?" His voice had turned into a low growl, like of a guttural animal about to pounce on its victim. "I saw that you were asleep and you looked uncomfortable, so I wanted to wake you up...."
Well, she didn't get to finish her sentence. Dauph came upon her, his arms around her slender waist, pulling it closer to his, and kissed her.
Ruby was frozen for a second. She had expected the kiss to be a rough bruising one, but she was suprised that it was soft, sweet and caressing. She let go and melted on him.

Dauph's hands on her body turned her mushy and she felt herself burning up. His hold on her was strong that it nearly lifted her on her feet.

The need for fresh oxygen made them separate from each other to take deep breaths of air. They may have been different; but now they looked alike, breathless, eyes dilated with mutual wanton. He held her face on each side with both of his hands, his forehead on her's. Then he pulled her on his chest in a hug.
"Ruby..."he breathed, his mouth on her blood hair, inhaling a nice scent of her hair. Lavender. He smiled despite himself.

Ruby tried to steady her breathing pattern. She was breathing as if she had run a marathon. His chest felt warm and inviting, and she couldn't resist inhaling his manly scent.

When their breaths were even again, Dauph took hold of Ruby, extracting her from his chest. "Ruby..."he took hold of both sides of her face with his hands. "I'm sorry for doing that. Especially after what you went through today, I was not supposed to kiss you, yet I did." Ruby shook her head. "It is nothing to apologize for, Dauph. I wanted to kiss you too." Dauph sighed. "It wasn't a nice move. I'm sorry." "If that's your way of trying to comfort me then don't be. I wanted to kiss you regardless of what happened today. I wanted it. And i still want to now." With that she pulled him down for a fierce kiss. "Kiss me Dauph,"she said between kisses when she saw he wasn't responding. And kissed her he did.

■□■□■

"Touch me..."Ruby whispered between moans and kisses, and Dauph complied by running his hands on her through his shirt. And Ruby replicated by running her hands on his powerful muscles of his back, causing Dauph to give a groan from the back of his throat.

After moments, Dauph started to extract himself from her. "Ruby...this is not right. Especially after what happened to you today..." Ruby fixed him a look with her eyes. "If you are trying to be a gentleman to me, then don't. I want you, and I want you now." Those words caused a change in an already aroused Dauph. His eyes dilated more, as pure testosterone continued to be produced in large quantities in his body. "Ruby...are you sure about it?" Ruby nodded. "Positive. Make love to me Dauph, please." Dauph's answer was to pick her up, and Ruby put her legs around his waist while he supported her under her ample buttocks. He continued kissing her hungrily as he walked both of them to his bedroom.

■□■□■

Dauph looked at the sleeping Ruby. Her beautiful blood red hair was strewn on the pillow, and her chest was rising and falling symmetrically. She looked like a modern day sleeping beauty. He could not believe that she was there with him. As his. He was not new in ways of sex, but sex with her was beautiful, special. Something that he had never experienced before. And something about her made him come back to her more and more. She was like a thirst he couldn't quench. He gingerly removed a stray tendril from her beautiful face. She whimpered a little from the disturbances, but fell asleep again. Dauph couldn't bear to look at her anymore, she was tugging at his heart strings. Even though it was just five a.m, he woke up and went out.

Ruby woke up alone. The cold empty spot on his side showed that he had been awake for sometime. She was a bit disappointed, but remembering the events of last night, she couldn't help smile to herself. It was a wild, crazy, amaizing and sweet night if the sweet soreness between her legs was anything to count by. He had energy to burn, due to the fact that he had made love to her from time to time throughout the night. And she had loved every moment of it. She had thought she would have nightmares due to what Derrick did, but suprisedly he blew all of them away.

As she was still thinking, the door from outside of the bedroom opened and in came Dauph. He was carrying a tray. "Ooh, good you are awake,"he said smiling at her. His smile was enough to cause her lower abdomen and nether regions to twinge with anticipation.

Really? After the night I had gotten fulfilled and I still want more?

Well, she really was a sexual being.

Dauph looked good shirtless, all his muscles rippling and flexing in all the right places due to the heavy tray he was carrying. Ruby remembered running her hands and tongue on all those adorable muscles and she could feel herself turning red in the face. Dauph gave her a knowing look, as if he knew exactly what she was remembering.

"I prepared something for you. I figured that you might be hungry....well, you know, for the night we had." He was wriggling his face in a knowing look and looked funny that made Ruby laugh and blush at the same time. He reached the bed and set the table across her. On it there was a variable of things; pancakes, toast, bacon, eggs, juice, fruits in a bowl, and tea with milk. "This many food, did you prepare it yourself?" "Yep!"he answered and sat beside her. "Just for me?" She looked innocent saying that. He smiled up to her. "Yep, just for you." He picked a piece of toast with jam on it and fed it to her. As she leaned to eat it from his hand, the sheet that was covering her bosom fell to her lap. Dauph's eyes fell on her chest, on her delectable bosom and Ruby heard an intake of breath on his side. They were so near now, near kissing distance....

Ruby's tummy chose that moment to let out a large growl. They both turned away, laughing, Ruby holding up the sheet on her chest again. "Well, looks like someone is hungry. Let's feed you up."

■□■□■

An hour later Ruby was fed and cleaned. She had put on her washed clothes. "Ready?" Dauph came in. He was freshly washed and looked good in a lightblue shirt with a black trouser. He found her sitting on the bed, clutching his shirt. She rose abruptly when she saw him, leaving his shirt on the bed. "Yeah....I was just thinking of asking you for a lift." He rose his eyebrow. "A lift? I'm driving you to college. Starting to your apartment. Girls need to change, right?" Ruby smiled. "Yeah you are right." Dauph walked to the door, before he paused and turned. "By the way, you can keep the shirt. You look good in it."

■□■□■

After passing through her apartment for change of clothes and books, Dauph drove her to college. It was near 8 o'clock and Ruby wondered if he was not going to be late for work. Maybe being a CEO of your own company has its benefits, like running late on work. When they arrived Ruby got out, and Dauph got out too. "So...will you be okay?" Ruby shrugged. "I will. He won't try anything here. Plus I always hang out with my friend." Dauph let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "Good to know." He leaned in and kissed her on the cheek when all the kids were watching open-mouthed. "See you." He left, driving away with his Audi. He left Ruby standing there, her hand on the kissed cheek.

■□■□■

A phone rang and was picked abruptly. "Yes, any news?" The other side answered," yeah, he left for work late today morning, and inside he was driving a girl." "A girl?" "Yeah. A girl. And by the looks of it, she might have spent the night because I have been here since 4 in the morning and I didn't see anyone enter up to his apartment." There was a sharp intake of breath. "Did you follow them?" "Yes I did ma'am, but..." "But what?" "I lost them in the traffic. I didn't know where they headed so I headed right to his office. He arrived there about forty minutes later, and the girl was not with him." Silence issued. "Find out who the girl is and her relationship to him." "Yes ma'am." Then without as much as a goodbye, the line fell dead.

■□■□■

Now I think you might have a vague idea of who is being followed😊

What do you think will happen next? Are the people evil mongers or not??

And back to Dauph and Ruby....will it work out?

Let's wait and see right??