chapter 6

Ruby woke up to an unfamiliar place. She sat up and surveyed her surroundings. It was a huge master room, with three doors leading away from it. The bed she was on was huge, soft and covered with grey sheets. The wall was also painted with grey and white. As she got out of bed, she remembered Sheena's words. 'One day you might be so drunk and end up on a strange guy's bed.' At that time she had laughed at Sheena, but now she wished she hadn't sounded so confident. She wanted to find a way out, so she tried the first door closest. It was a bathroom, but a huge one, more like the size of her room. It had a jacuzzi, looked new and clean just like the one's advertised on televisions. She silently closed it and tried the second door. It turned to be a walk-in closet. There hung in hundreds of types of different suits. There were also other clothes, neatly arranged. This guy must be loaded, thought Ruby. She loved clothes, and she knew the ones hanged were originals, and very expensive armanis. As she turned to walk out, she caught her reflection on the full length mirror. She was wearing a shirt, apparently a man's shirt! She touched herself around and was relieved to find her pants and bra intact. She left the closet and went to try the last door. It was the right one. She found herself in a beautiful living room, probably her dream room, complete with her dream furniture. It was masculinic but homely too in a way. She heard sounds on her right and approached it. Beside the door was a baseball bat. She picked it and entered the room.

♡♥♡

A hunk of a man was standing there, his back on her, fixing something. It was a kitchen, and the smell of coffee hung on the air. The guy had a well formed muscular back, and Ruby found her hands itching to feel the muscles. He was tall, and his black hair covered his nape. He had a well proportioned torso, and he had no shirt on. His trousers did nothing to hide his well muscled thighs. Ruby shook her head to clear it from the dirty thoughts. The guy must have heard her as he turned and smiled at her, before saying,"breakfast? I'm not such a good cook but can make my own sandwiches and toast." Mama Mia. Ruby felt her throat go dry. Her eyes fell on the chest, well formed with sexy abs enough to make any girl go crazy. She could feel her arms slacking on the bat. She worked her way to his face, to find him smirking. "Are you done checking me out?" Ruby felt her cheeks burn but drove it out. "Who are you? Why am i here? And where are we?" Dauph eyed the bat in her hands. "Is that the interrogating weapon? Ooh my, i'm scared." He reached out and pulled it from Ruby's hands effortlessly and threw it on the side. "You need something for the hangover." He turned back at held up to her a cup of coffee. "Here, drink this up. It'll help." Ruby absent-mindedly accepted it. "Who are you?" "Ooohh, i didnt introduce myself. I'm Dauph." He held out his hand but Ruby didn't take it. His smile faltered. "Okay..." Ruby refueled her anger. "What am i doing here?" Dauph looked at her with disbelief. "Dont you remember anything? You followed me here." Ruby fixed him a look that made him laugh. "Okey, im just pulling your leg. You collapsed on me. And i didnt have your address. So i brought you here. Did you want me to leave you to the mercy of the streets?" Ruby didnt say anything but just looked at him with distaste, the cup of coffee long forgotten on her hand. "By the way, my shirt looks sexy on you." That retort seemed to snap her out. "How dare you? Who let you change my dress into this?" Her eyes spat fire, and instead of scaring Dauph, it attracted him more. "Come on, it was just a dress. Its not as if you have something awful." Ruby restrained her anger from hitting him. "Where is my dress?"she asked through gritted teeth. "Its in the wash." "Well then, i want it NOW!!" Dauph looked at her thoughtfullu for sometime, probably measuring her up, and left the kitchen.

♡♥♡

Ruby at the mercy of Dauph or Dauph at the mercy of Ruby?

;-)

See you on next chapter