chapter 5

One hour later, Jenny walked to her room, with a smile to her face, only for it to be wiped out. The room was empty. She had not heard her leaving, so Ruby might have snuck out on tiptoe. She tried to call her. "The number you are calling is not reachable.."  Jenny was worried sick. She put on her jacket and hopped to her car. She needed to find Ruby.

         ■               ■                 ■

The club was in full swing when Ruby entered it. She had "borrowed" her sister's dress and shoes. She needed a drink and a good dance to clear her head.
She had four full shots to clear her head. And went to dance. She came back to the counter for more drinks. She went back to the dance hall wasted. She danced with any guy who came to her, and drank every drink she was offered. Unknown to her, three pairs of eyes were watching her intently. "There she is,"Joe told his friend. They both looked at her hungrily. "She sure is a fine piece. And she looks fierce on bed."his friend commented. They were both drunk, though not to Ruby's extent. Unbeknowst to Ruby and the other two guys, another guy was watching Ruby with interest. The two boys gulped the last of their beers and went to dance with Ruby, pushing away the guy who was behind her.

          ■             ■           ■

Jenny drove, worry lining her beautiful face. She had called Sheena who said she didn't see Ruby. And so said her other close girlfriends she had called. She even called Max, who said he hadn't seen her too. (Jenny didn't know that Max and Ruby were on a no speaking term.) Jenny was now on a hunt for her in her usual clubs and favourite places. Ruby was at her lowest, and Jenny was afraid that she might do something to herself.

             ■             ■            ■

Ruby felt two guys dancing with her, coming so close to her liking. She tried to push the one infront of her, but her hands were weak. The guys started to take her with them. She tried to disentangle herself but they were too strong for her intoxicated body. They reached the car park outside. They were trying to get her in their car when they heard, "let go of her." They turned trying to see who would dare disturb them. They saw a built man, with a dark look on his face.  "And who are you?"asked Joe. Dauph ignored the question. "I thought i heard the girl saying to leave her alone." Joe snarled. "Stay out of my business mister." "I'd like to see you stopping me." Joe rushed to hit him, and Dauph dodged effortlessly. He tried to fist Dauph's face, who took hold of Joe's hand, pushing him. Joe stumbled, but did not fall. Joe's friend ran to Dauph, who fisted his face, causing him to fall. Joe came again, holding a penknife, but Dauph took hold of his scruff by the neck, and fisted his stomach. Joe fell down. Dauph took his kerchief and wiped his hand. He went upto Ruby who was leaning on the car board. "Miss, are you okey?" Ruby turned to him. Before she could utter a single word, she passed out. Dauph caught her in time before she fell. Before he thought better of it, he carried her to his car and put her in the passenger seat. He got in and drove away. Unknown to both him and Jenny, she had just tried to park as he was rounding the first corner away from the bar. Jenny got in and went directly inside. She hastened to the bartender. "Excuse me, but did you see a red haired girl today?" The bartender nodded, before adding,"she came here and drank alot. But too bad, she left about fifteen minutes ago." Jenny cursed. "Did you get to see where she went?" "No...thats not my job. But she left with some two guys who looked like they knew her. Anyway, why are you asking so many questions? Are you kind of police?" Jenny rolled her eyes. "I'm her sister!"

        ■              ■             ■

Guys, im sorry for being so quiet and not update. I was in these huge and important exams. They kept me busy as i have to make a good G.P.A or my parents' are gonna kill me(kidding!!)  ;-)
So all i remained now are some practicals. So let me give this short update as an apology.
Love u guys!!