chapter 7

Dauph leaving the room gave Ruby plenty of time to look around the kitchen. It was a modern one, with all kinds of modern appliances. Cooking freaks like her sister Jenny, would scream in delight when they see all of this. She absent-mindedly took a sip on the tea, finding its taste sharp and soothing to her head. And thinking about Jenny....she ough to give her a call. She must be so worried about her. At that exact time, Dauph came back, and wordlessly handed her the dress. Ruby took it from him and exited back to his room to change.

♡♥♡

She got out of his shirt and took the dress on her hands. It smelled and felt fresh, and the scent was alluring. Ruby could not resist to inhale it in. Without warning, Dauph entered the room. "Shit! Sorry i didn't...." but the rest of his words were drowned by Ruby's scream. "How dare you!!" He had to leave fast to avoid the shoe that was aimed towards him. It only managed to hit the inside of the already closed door. Ruby let out a breath she was holding, and sat herself on the foot of the bed to steady her breathing. He had seen her in her bra and pants. After some time, she had calmed down, picked the dress and put it on, and found her clutch on the bedside table. With a last look around the room, she left.

♡♥♡

She expected to see him in the living room but he was not there. She proceeded to the kitchen to tell him off but he was nowhere in sight. She was about to leave when her eyes caught a note stuck on the door of the fridge. It looked like it was for her.

Hey, if you are done you can leave. There are cabs down the road. They'll take you wherever you want. I've gone out. Dont wait up.

NB: you had no reason to act that way, its not as if i have not seen you in that state.

:-P

Ruby scoffed. The nerve of this man! So changing me my clothes gives him the right to look at me naked? He had to be kidding. Ruby tore the note into tiny pieces, then thought of a way to avenge herself. Her eyes landed on the shelves up. Opening them she found just what she was looking for. Perfect.
She left with a smile on her face. She could imagine the look on his face when he found them.

♡♥♡

Dauph ran two miles more than he always ran. He knew he had to spend away the energy building inside him. He was heading back to his condo, and he sincerely hoped that she had already left. Because if she didn't....he had more energy stored up to do some serious unspeakable things to her. He stopped to catch his breath. That skin....was tantalizing. When he entered the room, after seeing her the first thought that came to his head was to touch her and feel the softness of her skin, and taste its sweetness. He shook his head to rid himself of those thoughts. They were not really helping him. They were just producing more energy towards a certain part of his anatomy. He reached his condo and a quick sweep around showed that she had already left. He let out a heave of breath. He entered his shower and took a long time, all because of a red haired beauty who had caught his attention. After shower he wrapped a towel around his waist, shower water trickling, following a characteristic v line on his waist towards a certain place. He walked barefooted to the kitchen, and restarted the coffee mashine. He didnt feel like eating the sandwiches so he took out some cornflakes. Withought looking he poured them in his bowl, took a bottle of milk, and after taking a swigg from it, he poured in his bowl. He took a spoonfull and ate. At first he didn't register the taste of paper, but after taking another spoon, he went and spit it at the sink. Going back at his bowl, he found many pieces of paper floating. After carefully looking he found that they were a product of the note he left on the fridge. He couldn't stop himself from laughing out loud. She sure is feisty, he thought to himself. He emptied the bowl at the trashcan and prepared another one. After eating, he went to prepare himself then left for work.

♡♥♡

Hi guyz!!
Sorry for being quiet, but i was having hectic two weeks, one of a bout of infection so i was admitted at the hospital, :'(
Then immediately i had some tests. So was pretty out of the wattpad world. I'm glad i had to atleast post this short chapter.

Its like a happy new month to you awesomely readers... ;-D Yay!!
So keep on waiting on check for more of Dauph and Ruby.