BigBang - Seung-hyun (T.O.P)

A/n: This last imagine is dedicated to all those who I promised a request and didn't recieve one, thank you for 4 wonderful years!

"I got a job offer in New York," I blurted out, no longer wanting to keep this opportunity a secret. "I have until tomorrow to decide if I want it."

Seung-hyun was frozen in his seat, carefully analyzing what I had said. He calmly put his spoon down and turned to me. "But you're not taking it right, I mean this is New York we're talking about," He paused, scanning my face to read my expression. "for Gods sake y/n its half way around the world."

"I know." I muttered quietly.

Seung-hyun pursed his lips."So what are you saying? I mean we're getting married in three months, do you not want that anymore?"

I sighed and nervously brushed the hair out of my face. "No- its not... thats not why-"

"Then why? Why would you want to move half way around the world to do the same thing you're doing now. I mean is it me?" He said raising his voice the more frustrated he became.

"Its partly because of you, but not in the way you think. I love you Seung-hyun; I've always supported you through your career, watched you grow into the man you are today. You love what you do, I see that twinkle in your eye when you are up on stage." I couldn't look at his face, the next thing I was about to say would change our lives forever. "I just want that same happiness and I'm sorry it took me so long to realize that. So I'm taking the job, because if I don't I'll regret it for the rest of my life."

He opened his mouth to speak but no words came out. However angry he was now I could tell that deep down he wanted me to be happy.

We sat in silence for what seemed like forever, both thinking about what this meant for our relationship.

Suddenly Seung-hyun stood up, walked over to my seat and pulled me to his chest. "I want you to stay." He whispered.

"I know." I replied, tears beginning to brim.

He held me tight, and I wished this was the only thing I needed, the only thing I wanted. "Maybe this can still work, we'll put off the wedding for now until you get settled and I'll visit whenever I can and you can fly back over during the holidays-"

I pulled back from his soothing embrace. "It wouldn't be fair you, and it wouldn't be fair to me. We'd fight about who's turn it is to visit who. We'd end up hating each other, and I don't want to hate you."

Tears fell down my cheeks and I quickly whiped them away.

Seung-hyun sighed and caressed my cheek, "I guess we have a plane ticket to buy."

Despite the pain, I was able to muster a smile because I knew he understood why I needed to go. "Thank you."

We both composed ourselves and started on the morning dishes. He washed and I dried, like always.

"I think we'll find our way back to each other." Seung-hyun hummed, continuing to wash.

"I hope so."

I really hope so.

Hi everyone, I'm sorry to inform you that this is the last chapter. I felt that is was a fitting way to end this book. Thank you for everything!

- Sarah