VIXX - Leo

I wrote this in Leo's POV because he doesn't talk much but there is so much more to him.

-
-

We had finally arrived in Baltimore. It was a truly beautiful place. The group decided that we should visit a  historical sight to take pictures. As usual, my dongseangs were making fools of themselves. I don't understand why they have to be so unprofessional, don't they care about their image?

"Hyung, come over here!!" Hyuk yelled. He was goofing around with Hongbin, the two of them were splashing water at eachother from a nearby fountain.

I shook my head at Hyuk and bit my lip. He shrugged in return and turned to Hongbin who was grinning wildly. 

I soon grew tired of watching them and set out to find y/n. She was our groups photographer. Y/n has been with us since the begining. She didnt just work for us, she was our friend.

I found her sitting on the edge of the dock, legs crossed and softly humming the tune of superhero.

I dropped down onto my hands and knees to sit beside her.

"What are you looking at?" I asked her quietly.

She turned towards me and replied "The sky, the water, the boats slowly bobbing up and down. It's all so beautiful."

Her eyes twinkled as she described the scene before her. I almost wished she would look like that while talking about me.

I silently scolded myself for even thinking of her like that. It could never work. Our choice in career's had made sure of that.

"What are you smiling about Taekwoon?"

She was the only one who called me by my real name. For some reason it comforted me. Maybe it was because I could be myself around her, I wasn't Leo, I was just Taekwoon.

"Nothing." I whisper as I hadn't realized I was smiling until she mentioned it.

"What is it?" She said while slightly nudging my left shoulder.

The sudden contact surprised me and I bit my cheek to keep from blushing.

"It's just..." I struggled to find the right words "The way you act when you talk about something you love."

She smiled. Oh how I loved her smile.

"I didn't think you noticed things like that." She replied quietly.

"I notice lots of things."

I wanted to say I notice everything when it comes to you. I notice when your sad, or angry. I know that when your bored you chew your nails or if your nervous you walk in circles and run your hand through your hair. I know you hate being alone, and how your afraid of heights. I also know that you love to draw in your spare time.

"What are some things that you love?" She asked.

I love you. I love your laugh, I love it when you dance while making breakfast or how you can talk for hours about your favorite TV show.  But I can never say that. Oh how I wish things were different.

"I love fall. I love how the trees are different shades of red, orange and yellow. I love the smell of coffee in the morning and the sound of rain hitting the window."

She smiles and whispers "There is so much more to you than meets the eye Taekwoon."

I grin and stare at the water below. There is so much more to you y/n than meets the eye. Someday I hope to call you mine, but I have a feeling that someday will never come.

-
-

Long time no see everyone!! I really like this one and I hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to comment and vote!