BTS - Jungkook

"Jungkookie," I whispered, lightly shaking the dark haired boy sleeping beside me. "Time to wake up!"

He groaned and opened one eye, a smile gracing his lips. "What is it jagiya?" He asked sweetly, stretching his arms and resting them behind his head.

"Happy birthday!" I said softly, grabbing something off the nightstand and hiding it behind my back.

"What do you have there?" Jungkook teased, tickling my waist so I would reveal what I was hiding.

I giggled and pushed his hands away. "Your present."

"Aw jagi you didn't have to get me something, just being here with you is enough."

"Jeon Jungkook don't be so cheesy, your embarrassing me!" I scolded, hitting his shoulder lightly.

Jungkook never fails to make me feel appreciated and loved. Even though I tease him about being so cheesy, I wouldn't want him any other way.

He grinned. "So are you going to let me open it or not?"

"For someone who didn't want a present you seem very eager to get it." I smirked and handed him the neatly wrapped box. "I hope you like it."

"If it's from you then I know I'll love it." He said taking the small box in his hand.

I watched him carefully untie the light blue ribbon and open the lid. His face lit up as his saw what the box contained. It was a notebook. The book wasn't too big or fancy, Jungkook wouldn't have liked it if it was. A small silver design was etched into the spine but the rest was black. However, taped to the back inside cover was a picture of us. It was taken last Christmas, when we had gone ice skating. Ice skating had turned out to be quite a disaster but it was a special day nonetheless.

Jungkook quickly flipped through the empty book and smiled when found the picture.

"Thank you jagiya." He said, kissing my cheek and wrapping his arms around my waist. "I love it."

"Now you can write down all those lyrics that are floating around in your head." I whispered, as it was still early and even I hadn't fully woken up up yet. "What would you like to do on your special day?"

"Could we just, stay like this for a while longer? I haven't gotten to spend time with you in ages." He answered, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Of course." I smiled, closing my eyes and breathing in his scent. "Afterward, I can make you breakfast. Pancakes sound good?"

"That sounds perfect jagi." He breathed, hugging me tighter. "God I love you so much."

"I love you too Jungkook."

-
-

Requested by JEON_MIN_JI I hope you like it! I attempted to write something fluffy but I don't think it turned out so good.

Don't forget to comment and vote!