BTS - Jimin

"Hey jagi." Jimin whispered, wrapping his muscular arms around my waist. "Did you miss me?"

I instantly smile. "Of course I missed you Jimin. I didn't hear you come in, stop trying to be sneaky." I reply grinning and continue to wash dishes.

"Well excuse me for trying to surprise my girlfriend." Jimin teased. "You look exhausted jagiya, why don't you go to bed and I'll finish cleaning up." He carefully takes the plate from my hand and kisses my cheek.

"Well, ok." I yawn. "Don't be to long."

"I won't."

I smile and walk to our bedroom. After a few minutes I feel the bed dip as Jimin climbs in next to me.

"Took you long enough." I mumble groggily.

"Goodnight y/n, I love you." He murmurs, kissing my forehead and pulling me to his chest.

-

The first thing that registered when I wake up is that Jimin's arms are still tightly wrapped around my torso. Usually he leaves before I even get up.

"Jimin." I whisped. "Jimin wake up, your going to be late."

Jimin moved slightly and mumbled something inaudible.

"What did you say?" I asked softly, turning to face him.

He slowly opened his eyes and repeated what he had just previously said. "I said I have no schedule's today. I get to spend the whole day you!"

"Really?" I grin.

"Yep! We can do whatever you want!"

"Well, can we just lay here for a while longer then?"

He chuckles. "Sure jagi, I said we can do whatever you want, remember?"

I hum in response and snuggle up against his chest. I can't imagine any other way I'd like to spend my morning.

-
-

I've been doing ships lately I figured I should write a one-shot. I hope like it! I wrote this for a friend (almost all my Jimin one-shots are for my friend) but then I decided to put it here.

Don't forget to comment and vote!!