MONSTA X - Wonho

I clutched my stomach and groaned. "Not again." I sighed, rushing to the bathroom once more.

When I reached the toilet I emptied the contents of my stomach for the second time this morning. Luckily for me, there wasn't much left.

I had been in and out of the bathroom for the past week. At first I thought I had flu but I later realized it was because I was pregnant. Honestly I'm surprised it took me that long to figure it out. Unfortunately I still had yet to tell my boyfriend, Hoseok.

He was still so young, and his dreams unfulfilled. Monsta X was still a rookie group, his life is busy enough and adding a baby into the mix would make things so much harder. Hoseok wasn't ready to be a dad and me a mom. I wasn't about to ruin everything he had worked so hard to achieve but I couldn't do this alone. Everytime I tried to bring it up I lost confidence and made some lame excuse.

Hoseok was due to come home any minute now for dinner and I planned on telling him then. Hopefully he won't be very upset.

-

"Jagi is everything all right? You've been acting a little strange lately." Hoseok asked with concern.

"Um yeah I'm fine. Just a little stressed." I replied with a faint laugh.

He continued to eat, still unsure if he was satisfied with my answer.

"What do you think about kids?" I said suddenly, crossing my fingers I would get the answer I wanted to here.

Hoseok gave me a puzzled look. "Kids? I guess someday I'd want kids. Why are you suddenly asking me this?"

"Oh no reason." I said dismissively, mentally cursing myself.

The smell of cooked beef filled my noise and suddenly I had the urge to vomit. I make a gaging noise and rushed off the the bathroom, Hoseok close on my heels.

I wretched for a good minute with Hoseok holding my hair back before calupsing onto the floor.

"Jagiya why didn't you tell me you were sick. I could've taken care of you." He scolded, cleaning me up.

I waved him away. "I'm fine I'm fine."

"No you're not." He insisted, helping me up.

"Hoseok I said I'm fine." I yelled. "I'm sorry, I-I just, I have something to tell you."

Hoseok let go of my wrist and stood rigid. He probably thought I was going to break up with him.

"Hoseok I'm pregnant." I blurted out, squeezing my eyes shut so I wouldn't have to see his reaction.

Hoseok took my hands in his own.
"Y/n that's wonderful! I'm going to be a dad!"

I opened my eyes to find him smiling. "You aren't mad? What about you not wanting kids right now?"

"Jagiya why would I be mad? I love you and I'm going to love our child just as much." He said hugging me.

I buried my face in his chest and sighed in relief. "I was so scared you'd be upset, we're so young and being an idol keeps you busy."

"Don't worry y/n, everything's going to be fine. I'm sure my Manger will understand and I'll be with you every step of the way."

"I love you." I breathed.

"I love you too jagi, and you too little guy." Hoseok whispered, placing his hand on my stomach.

I smiled. "What if it's a girl?"

"Nope it's definetly a boy."

I laughed and shook my head. "No, I don't think I can handle two of you."

"What are you talking about, I'm a pleasure to be around." He responded.

"Being a pleasure to be around is how we got into this situation Hoseok." I said biting my lip to keep from smiling.

"Well I didn't hear you complaining last night." He smirked. "Ow! You didn't have to hit me y/n."

"Oh I definitely did."

-
-

I live for dirty Hoseok. I'm sorry for being so active. The school board is on strike and everything's all messed up and crazy. I don't think I'll have a lot of time to write for a week unless the school shuts down. Anyway feel free to request but it might be a while until I write it.

Comment your ultimate bias! Mine's Shownu!

Don't forget to comment and vote!